Local time
Today, 14:22
My business profitability depends on it, I do need it thanks

I wonder how much money you lose by arguing on this forum all day :confused:

EdFred

knows enough, dangerous
Local time
Today, 09:22
I was shooting guns long before you my friend, skip the lecture. You could not slaughter over thirty people in a single attack at all, an air rifle won't put a pellet through a door and then through somebody stood behind it, but then of course being the US it'll probably be propelled by a friggin jet engine:rolleyes:

I could. You couldn't. You lack imagination.

R

Rich

You lack imagination.

Absolutely not, you lack the ability to show concern for your fellow man, or actually children, but then Americans don't care much for their kids do they, an old scrap of paper is more important

EdFred

knows enough, dangerous
Local time
Absolutely not, you lack the ability to show concern for your fellow man, or actually children, but then Americans don't care much for their kids do they, an old scrap of paper is more important

Well then, explain Kennesaw, GA to me. Oh expert of all things.

R

Rich

If you mean this garbage, then I'm not sure what your point is other than that the US is so out of control on gun control that every one now needs to have one.
Kennesaw has the nickname of "Gun Town, USA" due to a city ordinance passed in 1982 [Sec 34-1a] that requires every head of household to maintain a firearm with ammunition.

EdFred

knows enough, dangerous
Local time
If you mean this garbage, then I'm not sure what your point is other than that the US is so out of control on gun control that every one now needs to have one.

Thank you for making my point. You are clueless. How about this? I won't tell you what kind of whiskey to drink, and you don't tell me what I can legally have or not have in my house.

FoFa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:22
I was shooting guns long before you my friend, skip the lecture. You could not slaughter over thirty people in a single attack at all, an air rifle won't put a pellet through a door and then through somebody stood behind it, but then of course being the US it'll probably be propelled by a friggin jet engine:rolleyes:

Depends, more power than a .22
High Powered Air gun

R

Rich

Thank you for making my point. You are clueless. How about this? I won't tell you what kind of whiskey to drink, and you don't tell me what I can legally have or not have in my house.

Why not mind your own business and stop invading every country on the planet that doesn't pray to Uncle Sam. You can preach to me when America stays at home, stops dictating to everybody else, stops invading countries that don't subserviate to the mighty US:rolleyes:

EdFred

knows enough, dangerous
Local time
Why not mind your own business and stop invading every country on the planet that doesn't pray to Uncle Sam. You can preach to me when America stays at home, stops dictating to everybody else, stops invading countries that don't subserviate to the mighty US:rolleyes:

Well since you could really care less for Americans, crack open a pint and drink to the 32 deaths of those you hate, and be glad there's less of us to deal with. You can even write the Korean Embassy and thank them for removing some of the scourge of the earth.

R

Rich

Well since you could really care less for Americans, crack open a pint and drink to the 32 deaths of those you hate, and be glad there's less of us to deal with. You can even write the Korean Embassy and thank them for removing some of the scourge of the earth.

Typical American response, because they don't like the message, accuse the sender of anti-Americanism or hate. I actually care more for those who are senslessly shot and killed than an American could comprehend, let's see, Americas answer is just to pray for the victims, how quaint:rolleyes:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Well since you could really care less for Americans, crack open a pint and drink to the 32 deaths of those you hate, and be glad there's less of us to deal with.

Lets get some perspective here - 32 Americans shot dead by a gun crank. You'd think it was the only event happening?
160 Iraqi's dead today by a crank uleashed by the USA's fixation on "freedom"

Where is the USA's president? not on TV pouring out the usual fake sorrow like he was yesterday - he doesn't care a toss that 5 times as many people were killed today in one market place purely due to the USA's greed of oil. I nearly threw up watching him yesterday on TV

In case its not on your USA censored TV, here's a ref

Col

EdFred

knows enough, dangerous
Local time
Typical American response, because they don't like the message, accuse the sender of anti-Americanism or hate. I actually care more for those who are senslessly shot and killed than an American could comprehend, let's see, Americas answer is just to pray for the victims, how quaint:rolleyes:

You're the one preaching hate, you've already used a number of insults and epithets regarding Americans today, so why would I believe any different. All I can go by is what you type on here. I'm just telling you to celebrate. Americans were killed, you should rejoice. And if you forgot it wasn't an American that was responsible.

I don't pray. I lost religion a long time ago. But that's another discussion.

EdFred

knows enough, dangerous
Local time
Lets get some perspective here - 32 Americans shot dead by a gun crank. You'd think it was the only event happening?
160 Iraqi's dead today by a crank uleashed by the USA's fixation on "freedom"

Where is the USA's president? not on TV pouring out the usual fake sorrow like he was yesterday - he doesn't care a toss that 5 times as many people were killed today in one market place purely due to the USA's greed of oil. I nearly threw up watching him yesterday on TV

In case its not on your USA censored TV, here's a ref

Col

I won't get dragged into an Iraq debate. I don't think we should be there, and if we *had* to go in there for some reason, we did it all the wrong way.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I'm just telling you to celebrate. Americans were killed, you should rejoice.

There are many in the world who are celebrating - but not any on these forums. Stop over-reacting:rolleyes:

Col

R

Rich

You're the one preaching hate, you've already used a number of insults and epithets regarding Americans today, so why would I believe any different. All I can go by is what you type on here. I'm just telling you to celebrate. Americans were killed, you should rejoice. And if you forgot it wasn't an American that was responsible.

I don't pray. I lost religion a long time ago. But that's another discussion.

I've said this so many times before, I don't hate anybody, I'm not American, I actually attacked the American culture, but as has so often happens here the usual anti-American and hatred diatribe is rolled out. Like I've already said, I don't rejoice over anyone killed, I'm not American, as to who was resposible, what the hell has that got to do with anything, are you suggesting that it would be more acceptable if he were American?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I'm not American, I actually attacked the American culture, but as has so often happens here the usual anti-American and hatred diatribe is rolled out.

Then if they don't get their way, they grass you up.:rolleyes:

Col

R

Rich

Then if they don't get their way, they grass you up.:rolleyes:

Col

or when they put you on the ignore list for daring to point out that the "land of freedom and justice" is nothing of the sort:rolleyes:
Where's the justice for the latest victims, and why the hell should we keep feeling so much sorrow for them when America buries its head in the sand and pays homage to an old scrap of paper:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom