This will oust the corruption of transgender (1 Viewer)

From the time we are children we are taught to revere doctors. That is a very hard mindset to breakaway from. COVID-19 did it for me and for a lot of people I know. I will never ever give the doctor the benefit of the doubt again let alone entrust my life to one. I will never believe again that they have my best interest at heart.

One thing that will help is if you meet doctors outside of their work life and see them in their natural habitat.
VERY many are just drunk, high, partying womanizers who would never take their own advice in real life.

One of my best friends and favorite bridge partners is a dentist. His office is ground zero for the worst jokes in the world. Aside from that, he shares my opinion of "doctors". Another acquaintance and occasional bridge partner is an emergency room doctor. He is quite full of himself and not as good at bridge as he fancies himself.

Here is another example of the corruption of these transgender men pretending to be women....

Kudos to the lady, getting in the ring with the ****, risking brain damage...

The people responsible for this should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting the abuse of women.

Insurance companies should refuse to insure competitions where there is such a mismatch in the strength and power due to one of the contestants being male....

Then the injured participants would be obliged to come after the idiots that allowed it, and sue them for every penny they've got...

Last edited:
Screenshot 2024-08-01 074831.png

Why don't all the women boxers withdraw? If they stand together, the IOC will look like the woke dopes they are. Maybe if the men were men, they would walk away also.

Why don't all the women boxers withdraw? If they stand together, the IOC will look like the woke dopes they are. Maybe if the men were men, they would walk away also.
Probably because they been training their entire life for that moment only to have it stolen by a thug. Trans people should grow a spine and realize they could kill someone.

Probably because they been training their entire life for that moment only to have it stolen by a thug. Trans people should grow a spine and realize they could kill someone.
So, the woman who had to withdraw has to suck it up because she was unlucky to draw the male while the others hide behind her and take their shot at the gold. HER life's work is down the toilet but that doesn't count!!! The other women should be ashamed of themselves for allowing that to happen. They should choke on the medals they won at her expense.

I remember a while back when everyone on the left was claiming that conservatives' alarm about trans in women's sports was just making a big deal out of 1 or 2 extremely isolated cases. Then it happened everywhere...but of course it's going to happen everywhere!
Another so-called "conspiracy theory" come true that was really just common sense slippery slope

It will continue until the young women are brave enough to stand up for their rights. Their fathers should be doing it for them but sadly, in our current world, the fathers would lose their jobs if they took this kind of stand. So, the young women just have to be brave and stand up themselves. It should be easier for the college kids. They protest about everything else.

Here you have attractive young women dressing up provocatively and placing dildos in the underwear to impersonate transgenders!

When I followed the X link, it says it doesn't exist? So when I followed the post's "Read ... replies" link, the original comes up but then says "doesn't exist."

On the other hand, that might actually be a self-defense tactic... to make it look like that "sweet young thing" you've been scoping out at the club for the last hour or so isn't a girl after all, so why bother?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom