This will oust the corruption of transgender

Here's a screenshot:-
What's really weird is I originally posted that pic from my mobile phone. Screenshot from my mobile. Looking at it on my PC and the picture is much bigger, the bulges more prominent! My brain is having difficulty accepting that they are actual females pretending to be trans... My brain is saying hold on don't go there! It's a weird experience...

That was the point of MY comment. Your brain will tell you "Don't go there." It's a form of protection by illusion.

Weird

If you've ever studied history, you would find reports of mass hysteria. Usually they were localized but these days the world is local due to the internet. This obsession with gender reeks of mass hysteria.

I saw this on Xwitter:-

Teacher Enoch Burke arrested at Wilson’s Hospital School after refusing to endorse and affirm transgender ideology.

I wanted to fact check it, so I copied this part into Grok, the Xwitter AI which has access to everybody comment and sentiments on Xwitter...

Teacher Enoch Burke arrested at Wilson’s Hospital School after refusing to endorse and affirm transgender ideology.

Judge Barry O’Donnell, who made almost €400,000 from 2016-2018 representing TUSLA as a barrister, ordered his arrest.

TUSLA is the Irish State ‘Child Protection’ agency, an organisation saturated with LGBT ideology, urging staff recently to learn about cross-dressers and drag performers, and making acceptance of LGBT and transgender ideology a condition for fostering children.

What a mockery to expect Enoch Burke, a Christian teacher, to sit before this man and expect justice.

You can see Groks ANSWER listed on the link provided HERE:-

Pronouns are a substitute/shorthand for a person or group. I don't understand why the teacher could not simply always use the student's name and just never use a pronoun no matter how awkward it makes a sentence.

The situation is insane and caused by this mass hysteria gender thing but rules, no matter how insane are to be followed so the teacher by refusing to use the student name always to simply avoid the pronoun issue caused a conflict where the solution was always going to be his firing. Does the original article say exactly how this "offense" occurred? Certainly the teacher by simply using the student's name in place of a pronoun shouldn't have been fired, no matter how awkward the sentence becomes, especially if he did the same thing for other more rational students.

I just posted something on Xwitter.... I got a thousand views and 13 likes in one hour!

1000010588.png

The Text:-

Women, quite rightly feel threatened by these unwelcome guests in their spaces. As a man who would abhor to see any woman, a sister, a mother, a wife, in such a stressful situation I offer a very strange solution. If you find one of these unwelcome persons in your space, then go into the men's toilets, or changing rooms. Express why you are there, why you feel uncomfortable, and I can guarantee that any man there will honour your space and offer his protection.

Last edited:
I just posted something on Xwitter.... I got a thousand views and 13 likes in one hour!

View attachment 115921

The Text:-

Women, quite rightly feel threatened by these unwelcome guests in their spaces. As a man who would abhor to see any woman, a sister, a mother, a wife, in such a stressful situation I offer a very strange solution. If you find one of these unwelcome persons in your space, then go into the men's toilets, or changing rooms. Express why you are there, why you feel uncomfortable, and I can guarantee that any man there will honour your space and offer his protection.
I added to your likes and re-tweeted it.

This is a very good explanation of the psychology of the trans people. I have no idea if it's correct, but it sounds about right to me!

Intense need for attention. Also intense need to be validated daily by multiple people and sources, which of course will be the case when you're living a lie .. you'll need that.
Only explanation I can think of.
I don't run around town demanding everyone I meet agree publicly that I'm a man

Stop the trans women from competing against women and give them their own separate competitions. Then they will see just how much sponsorship they get. Maybe all women should flat refuse to compete against them. For a couple of years womens' sport may decline to zero before common sense fixes the matter. Withdrawing your labour is so often effective against inequity.
A cyclist will spend a great deal of time and money to improve their bike and position just to give them just a two seconds per kilometre saving. The trans have, it has been suggested, probably a minute per kilometre natural advantage against women.

Odd isn't it that transwomen are very demanding about being allowed into our accepted women only spaces but transmen are never quite so vociferous about their "rights" on going into men only spaces. I wonder why that is.

On
Stop the trans women from competing against women and give them their own separate competitions. Then they will see just how much sponsorship they get. Maybe all women should flat refuse to compete against them. For a couple of years womens' sport may decline to zero before common sense fixes the matter. Withdrawing your labour is so often effective against inequity.
A cyclist will spend a great deal of time and money to improve their bike and position just to give them just a two seconds per kilometre saving. The trans have, it has been suggested, probably a minute per kilometre natural advantage against women.

Odd isn't it that transwomen are very demanding about being allowed into our accepted women only spaces but transmen are never quite so vociferous about their "rights" on going into men only spaces. I wonder why that is.
A transman walking into the men's room or locker room wouldn't be walking out.

This is the solution but it would require real sisterhood and that would scare the bejesus out of the men of the world who should have stood up and protected us against this assault.
If all the female boxers had refused to fight, the Olympic Committee would have had to change their minds, rather than dismiss the issue.
Sad for the athletes after the all of the training but where will it end otherwise?

A minor league ladies football team refused to play a team fielding trans players. Guess who criticised them at the time.......the men associated with the league of course.
There was recently a young lady badly injured in a tackle from a trans. It is not much different to having ten year olds playing against teenagers.

I wonder why that is.
I'm guessing that most of the "trans" men are voyeurs and they are taking this opportunity to worm their way "legally" into women only spaces.

The Women's movement was very bad in oh so many ways for women. This is one horrible result. Where are all the voices now? Their silence is deafening.

Just to restate my previous post in a slightly different way...

You have something called X sports, but no one can define X. So what is X sports? No one knows!

This is the solution but it would require real sisterhood and that would scare the bejesus out of the men of the world who should have stood up and protected us against this assault.
that's a broad brush, remember men are some of Trump's strongest supporters, and we don't want that crap any more than you do, 99.9% of us are powerless other than voting and ranting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom