This will oust the corruption of transgender (3 Viewers)

I think Pat still makes a valid point that children not just can't understand it, they shouldn't be dabbling in sexuality at a very young age. Until recently we all agreed on this, what happened.

"we all agreed" - on the forum, true. In the outside world? Hasn't been true for years. Look at "child beauty pageants" which have been the subject of many TV investigative series. Look at Jon Benet Ramsey's case, where a child was abused and killed by person or persons unknown after she had developed a following in a local beauty pageant. The pageant parents, usually either misguided or for selfish reasons, have pushed their children to dress up and get a layer of cosmetics plastered on their faces and then parade around a stage showing "talent" that often drives the kids to despair - particularly if they disappoint Mom by not trying hard enough to win their little contests. There are words for parents like that, but the ones I want to use would violate forum policies on vulgarity.

Then there are the parents that push their kids to become child models. Some of them come out of it mostly unharmed. Some grow up to write memoirs about the trials and tribulations of being a child model.

What happened? Someone read the Bible and thought about the phrase, "Suffer the little children to come to me." Then they got to thinking that the lesson in that phrase is that if they catch a vulnerable kid, that poor child can be "turned" towards whatever nefarious actions the bad person wants. A form of "early Stockholm syndrome." And never good when it happens. It doesn't matter that Biblically that advice is on how to bring up a child to religion. The lessons in that book go anywhere for those who can think outside of the "Biblical morality" box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom