Trump is still the world's best bet ...

Elon Invites Kamala on X Spaces
No way she accepts. That says something about her that is very important and will never be mentioned by the lame stream media. Unlike Kamala, Trump accepts interviews by people he KNOWS will be attacking him at every opportunity. They invariably start the session with "So, when will you stop beating your wife and raping women in dressing rooms?"

So, ask yourself who do you want taking the midnight phone call? Someone who is not afraid to answer questions from the media or someone who has to hide behind excuses and cannot be trusted by her handlers to speak in public because she hasn't a coherent thought in her head?

Trump is far from an eloquent speaker. He is repetitive and speaks at an eighth grade level. I find him boring to listen to so unless he is giving a prepared speech where he will mostly stick to the script, I don't watch. I wait for the opinions the next day. But being boring is not the same as not being unable to express a thought coherently.

The Orwellian "Ministry of Truth" continues to malevolently assert that anything Trump says constitutes "disinformation" and "hate speech" as a means of intimidation to chill free speech (censorship).

Ahead of Elon Musk’s live interview on X with former President Donald Trump, the European Union’s commissioner of the internal market wrote a letter to the platform’s owner warning him that he could face repercussions if hate speech and disinformation are not kept in check.

The inevitable retraction:
European Union Commissioner for the Internal Market Thierry Breton warned Musk that he and his platform could be punished if the X owner’s conversation with Trump ventured into territory the EU deemed hateful or misleading. The European Commission distanced itself from the letter on Tuesday, denying Breton received permission from its leader, President Ursula von der Leyen, to send the letter.
“The timing and the wording of the letter were neither co-ordinated or agreed with the president nor with the [commissioners],” the commission said in a statement, according to the Financial Times.

It appears that European Union is flagrantly interfering in the US election process even if Breton didn't receive permission.

Coincidentally, to keep the "disinformation" and "hate speech" narratives alive:
UAW accuses Trump, Musk of trying to intimidate workers in labor complaints
The United Auto Workers Union said on Tuesday it has filed complaints with the National Labor Relations Board against Donald Trump and Tesla (TSLA.O), opens new tab CEO Elon Musk over attempts to threaten and intimidate workers.

Last edited:
The Orwellian "Ministry of Truth" continues to malevolently assert that anything Trump says constitutes "disinformation" and "hate speech" as a means of intimidation to chill free speech (censorship).

The inevitable retraction:

It appears that European Union is flagrantly interfering in the US election process even if Breton didn't receive permission.

Coincidentally, to keep the "disinformation" and "hate speech" narratives alive:
UAW accuses Trump, Musk of trying to intimidate workers in labor complaints

Other countries have different laws than the US.

Duh!

Doesn't mean that we should tolerate them messing with our elections. Of course the Harris administration needs all the help it can get so there will be no outrage there. The Democrats can only win by cheating. They can't even let the anointed one speak publically or she will show voters what they are actually voting for. As long as she is mute, she can pretend to be Joan of Arc and the second coming of Christ while the media applauds her joy. Of course she's joyous dumbos, she thinks she's got the Presidency in the bag.

A universal "truth" that is actually pointless in application. In Afghanistan women are required to wear a hajib. Based on your implied logic an Afgan court could sentence a woman for failing to wear a hajib in Chicago. Seems that Trump and Musk could sue Breton under US law.

A universal "truth" that is actually pointless in application. In Afghanistan women are required to wear a hajib. Based on your implied logic an Afgan court could sentence a woman for failing to wear a hajib in Chicago. Seems that Trump and Musk could sue Breton under US law.
It does remind me of my Civil Procedure class, and brings questions to my mind such as venue and jurisdiction, will be interesting to see where it goes. I am sure that whatever the case, doing business in the EU and broadcasting to the EU probably go a long way toward giving an EU court (or whoever) jurisdiction - although the crybabies law is of course abominable, as they are now criminalizing the mere having of an opinion about men playing in women's sports. Or women with strangely male chromosomes, however the heck that happens.

Or women with strangely male chromosomes, however the heck that happens.
There are rare medical conditions that can confuse the sex of a person. I think surgeries may even be possible to help infants to develop normally. However, that doesn't mean that the world revolves around humans with rare genetic conditions. If we were forced to make that kind of accomodation, stairs would have to be illegal. We can and should be kind to people who are different and we can improve accessibility for new builds to help the aged and physically challenged. But we don't need to change the world to accommodate them.

There are rare medical conditions that can confuse the sex of a person. I think surgeries may even be possible to help infants to develop normally. However, that doesn't mean that the world revolves around humans with rare genetic conditions. If we were forced to make that kind of accomodation, stairs would have to be illegal. We can and should be kind to people who are different and we can improve accessibility for new builds to help the aged and physically challenged. But we don't need to change the world to accommodate them.

I agree, there needs to be a balance. It really chaps me when I read stories of people (they do exist) who go all around the United States staying at motels and then suing them for ADA violations, basically living off of the settlements they receive - and some are pretty darn large. It will invariably be some insanely trivial and ridiculous thing, as the motels generally already have covered the basics

What also chaps me is the handicapped vehicle decals that ALMOST NOBODY WHO USES THEM is handicapped. Surely you've noticed that too?
Person pulls grinning and content into their beautiful handicapped space at the front of the lot, jumps out and jogs into the store. Or they're just ever-so-mildly old or fat. based on that I ought to get one myself, as I'm (at least) mildly fat.

It's a system that's become so misused it's just laughably meaningless.

I worked with an african american lady one time when I was much younger, a real character, I enjoyed hanging out with her at work, but she would tell some wild stories. One of her favorites was how wasy it was to "get" one of those handicapped decals, apparently she made a bit of a business out of it.

Balance is also how I think of allowing bicycles to go in major street lanes. Sure, it's a nice idea, but who in their right mind thinks it makes sense to hold up traffic of 200 cars for the sake of 1 bicyclist??!

Saw this at the beach today, they had a store dedicated to Trump. Gotta love the beach.

20240817_135157.jpg

20240817_134843.jpg

Last edited:
Elon Invites Kamala on X Spaces

The slow and deliberate movement, fluctuating pace of speech, changing volume of her voice, irrational statements, inappropriate laughter, she can't do anything in public because she humiliates herself every time

The slow and deliberate movement, fluctuating pace of speech, changing volume of her voice, irrational statements, inappropriate laughter, she can't do anything in public because she humiliates herself every time
I think Vodka has much to do with it, her brain is like an olive floating in a martini.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom