US leaders (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 04:30
Sorry, You're not allowed an opinion on our issues.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 09:30
And you're not allowed an opinon on Ricj's opinon, you're likey to be biased. :)

Lost your spell checker? :D

I think Rich and I have argued often enough for people to know we are independently minded, but like all intelligent Englishmen we don't hold grudges.

Brian

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 09:30
Sorry, You're not allowed an opinion on our issues.

Typical Yankee, trying to tell people what they can and can't say.

Why do Americans do that? Is it just arrogance thinking they have some god given right to boss everyone about?

Oh I forgot - god is American.

Col

R

Rich

M

Mike375

Totally predictable:D

It must have been America's fault that the japs bombed Pearl Harbour. Also, America should not have built those two tall buildings as it offered just too much temptation.:eek:

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 04:30
... Also, America should not have built those two tall buildings as it offered just too much temptation.:eek:

I was wondering how they try to protect those tall buildings in asia, if one of those hit the ground it'd make a mess - :(

R

Rich

You could also argue that day is night:D

One of the things that amazes me is the people who say America is on the war path and yet it is often those same people who criticise America for arriving a couple of years late to the big wars

Yes they declared war on a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, that there was never any evidence even to suggest it:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom