What's your best/worst joke?

If something were to happen to me ....

If something were to happen to me ....

The question implied in that clip is in the same category as "Does this dress make me look fat?" For which the proper answer is, "Oh, excuse me, I suddenly recalled an urgent appointment in the Ukraine, where I would be shot by the invading Russian Army. They would assure a quick death."

A man won a large sum of money in the lottery - he comes home - his wife is sitting there crying...
- Honey, what happened?
- Mom died...
- That's the luky day!

In russian last frase is "Nu popiorlo !" - it impossible tranlate - "That's the luky day!" - is nearest
Or:
- "Things are finally starting to get better!"
or:
- "Life just getting better and better!"

Last edited:
- "Life just getting better and better!"

LOL - I think that's exactly the correct response!

I'm assuming you are Russian.

I was recently introduced to the Russian sense of humour through the agency of some YouTube videos of the former USA president Ronald Reagan.

Reagan tells the story of when Gorbachev went out to his car and said to his chauffeur, I fancy driving today. Gorbachev got in the car and they headed to a secret military base.

They were stopped at the checkpoint by the guards who had been told that no one was allowed on the base. A guard looked in the chauffeur driven car, and let it through.

The other guard asked him, who was that?

The guard said I don't know, but I let him through because Gorbachev is his chauffeur!!!

The way I heard this was that the Pope was visiting America and first stop was New York where he was assigned a woman driven chauffeur car. The Pope wanted to drive and got a bit exuberant driving too fast which attracted the attention of a highway copper. When the patrol man pulled over the car and recognized the driver, he called the station sergeant saying he'd pulled over a heavy and asked for guidance. When asked he said no, it was not the Chief of police, not the city mayor but the Pope and he was the chauffeur for a black woman.

FB_IMG_1647506679000.jpg

**** VULGARITY ALERT, SCROLL DOWN AT YOU OWN FREE WILL AND ACCORD ****

Construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.
He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating.
The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the fuck is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!".
The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"

A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, “Please, may I hide under your skirt? I'll explain later.”

The nun agreed. A moment later two military police ran up and asked, “Sister, have you seen a soldier?”
The nun replied, “He went that way.”

After the military police ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said, “I can't thank you enough, Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Ukraine.” The nun said, “I understand completely.”

The soldier added, “I hope I'm not being rude, but you have a great pair of legs!”

The nun replied, “If you had looked a little higher, you would’ve seen I also have a great pair of balls. I don't want to go to Ukraine either.”

I don't know why, but this amused me:-

Just a couple of mornings ago I had to chase a momma duck and eight itty-bitty ducklings off my lawn - because they poop all over it and make it unsafe to walk on my own damned grass! Not to mention that they stain up my concrete driveway and I have to use a power-washer on it to clean it. :mad: Seven of the ducklings took the hint. One of them ran at right angles to the other 7 and I spent five minutes chasing one little duck off my lawn while my wife stood near the garage laughing her butt off. Pardon me if I don't think that a duck running across a hardwood floor is that funny.

A man walks into a store and asks the clerk for a Polish sausage. The clerk says, “ Are you Polish? “ And the man answers, “ No, I’m not Polish.” Frustrated, the man continues, “ Just because I order a Polish sausage, does it mean I’m Polish?” Then, to make a point, he adds, “ If I order French toast, does that mean I’m French? If I wanted Hungarian goulash, does that make me Hungarian? If I want an English muffin, does that mean I’m British? Well? Well?” The clerk answers, “ Well no, but this is a hardware store!”

In south Louisiana, you CAN walk into a hardware store and get a Cajun boudin sausage - at least in the small towns near the bayous. They tend to diversify a lot.

A man walks into a store and asks the clerk for a Polish sausage. The clerk says, “ Are you Polish? “ And the man answers, “ No, I’m not Polish.” Frustrated, the man continues, “ Just because I order a Polish sausage, does it mean I’m Polish?” Then, to make a point, he adds, “ If I order French toast, does that mean I’m French? If I wanted Hungarian goulash, does that make me Hungarian? If I want an English muffin, does that mean I’m British? Well? Well?” The clerk answers, “ Well no, but this is a hardware store!”
The clerk could have said "we have all sorts of stuff for polish and polishing but a sausage isn't one of them"

Guy goes into a bar and orders three pints and slowly drinks them at a corner table. This happens a few times over a couple of weeks; pretty soon the bartender’s curiosity gets the best of him.
“Can I ask why you order all three at once instead of one at a time?”

“Well I used to come here with my two mates but now one of them moved away and the other is really sick, he might not make it. I drink the other two in their honor.”

The guy continues to come in and order three pints like this for a while longer and then one day he comes in but only orders two pints. The bartender thinks "Oh no, his friend was really sick, gosh I bet he died, that’s so sad.” He goes over to the guy and says
“Listen I see you only ordered two this time, did your friend…not make it? Gosh I’m so sorry if that’s what happened.”

The guy says, “Oh no, it’s nothing like that. I quit drinking.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom