Harris/Walz Ticket (1 Viewer)

Even CNN knows this is B.S.

1729275754256.png

Jack Smith has failed in his quest to try Donald Trump before the 2024 election. So instead, the special counsel has bent ordinary procedure to get in one last shot, just weeks before voters go to the polls.

Smith has now dropped a 165-page doorstop of a filing in federal court, on the issue of Trump’s immunity from prosecution. Judge Tanya Chutkan — who suddenly claims not to care about the impending election despite her earlier efforts to expedite the case to get it in before the very same election, which got her reversed and chastised by the Supreme Court

- By Elie Honig, a former federal and state prosecutor and a contributor to CAFE.

And senior legal analyst for CNN

Aren't you at all interested at what the witnesses have testified to? What evidence there is?
Only if it is something other than opinion and hearsay. Show me bank transfers. Show me emails. Show me recordings. Show me the money.

Fox News has been endlessly mentioning that Harris refused to attend Al Smith Dinner. In viewing the video clip that Harris submitted in-lieu of her presence she made a shameful lie. She thanked the audience for allowing her to participate. She did not participate, as she was not in attendance. She is a fraud.

As a side note: Harris refused to do her job as vice-president in presiding over Congress by dissing Netanyahu and refusing to attend that session of Congress. The two events may seem to be unrelated, but I speculate that Harris has a viral contemptible dislike for the Catholic denomination and for Netanyahu. Should that prove to be a valid assessment, that would make Harris an ideologue who would be very hard to work with.

Trump has been given a hand up but maybe he doesn't know it yet.

The UK Prime Minister has sent around 100 nutjobs over to advise and 'assist' Kamila on how to win an election.
Only problem is they don't actually know because Labour only won because the Tories were a lost cause, the Liberals a bunch of kids and the turnout was very low.
2Tier Starmer, the Prime Minister is not a leader. He's not even a manager and he has surrounded himself with idiots, dreamers and the intellectually challenged, who think it is still 1911.

In three months they have made themselves unelectable, with three quarters of the country wondering how to get rid of them. Everyone knew they'd be bad but they've exceeded all expectations with the decisions they have made.

All of which begs the question; Is this scheme by the British Labour Party muppets, actually interfering in the election of another country?

All good news for Donald though.

Last edited:
Dave Ramsey endorsed Trump, Fox News breaking news headline! Yuck.😭 😭😭
Guess you have to take the endorsement were you can get them! I don't think that I will switch to voting for Harris.

Dave Ramsey (Suze Orman being another hack) professes to be a financial guru. He makes these (useless) deep insightful recommendations: "Buy good stocks". What the hell are "good stocks". Name one!

I quit listening to Ramsey (Orman too) years ago so my negative comments above may be out-of-date. As an aside, pundits such as Ramsey and Orman tend to only recommend (bland, safe) mutual funds as investment opportunities. That tends to be cheap gutless advice. Of course, I need to immediately add the disclaimer that there are times when mutual funds would make an appropriate investment choice.

@moke123 I don't see evidence of any crime. What I see are opinions from people who disagree that there was major cheating in 2020. When did someone's OPINION become fact and what does Trump also believing that there was cheating in 2020, have to do with the price of tea in China?

1. Why did several swing states stop counting ballots at 10:30 on election day? When in your lifetime have multiple major sites simply stopped counting and gone home? Trump was well ahead when the counting stopped but in the morning he was behind. How could that happen if no counting happened after 10:30?
2. Why did the Democrats oppose every attempt to secure the machines in question? If there was no fraud, just let the machines be sequestered. Let the Republicans make a fool of themselves. But no. The Democrats went to the mattresses to prevent these machines from being secured. Hence, no forensic evidence was ultimately available.

@AccessBlaster Thanks. There are so many like this that I've lost count. I'm really hoping that people are organizing, at least in the places where fraud occurred in 2020 to watch the counting sites. Once the last mail is delivered, there should be no boxes arriving at the counting centers. We need people watching and filming. The only reason for all those sites to stop counting at the same time is because they were told to. The cheaters miscalculated how many bogus votes they needed to manufacture and the vote for Trump was going to overwhelm their attempt. Therefore, they stopped until they could produce enough ballots and get them into the stream.

This is why
1. they had to shred the envelopes or there would be a discrepancy in the count
2. workers were reporting seeing large numbers of ballots with no fold marks. This would indicate that they didn't come inside an envelope.
3. workers were reporting seeing large numbers of ballots all together with only the box for Biden filled in. No down ballot races. Highly suspicious in bulk.

Fox News has been endlessly mentioning that Harris refused to attend Al Smith Dinner. In viewing the video clip that Harris submitted in-lieu of her presence she made a shameful lie. She thanked the audience for allowing her to participate. She did not participate, as she was not in attendance. She is a fraud.

As a side note: Harris refused to do her job as vice-president in presiding over Congress by dissing Netanyahu and refusing to attend that session of Congress. The two events may seem to be unrelated, but I speculate that Harris has a viral contemptible dislike for the Catholic denomination and for Netanyahu. Should that prove to be a valid assessment, that would make Harris an ideologue who would be very hard to work with.
Drip, drip, drip. Harris (and the Democratic party) continues to drop hints of being ideologues, disparaging Western culture values.

Even the Babylon Bee jumped on this!

Last edited:
All hail: "Queen Harris, first of her name, protector of the realm, the duchess of the 50 52 kingdoms. the breaker of Republicans, the anointed one, the slayer of disinformation, the shining light of democracy, the law giver."

Last edited:
Thank god she's not talking about Arnold Palmer's junk. That would be weird.

How do you know what Trump was alluding to?

I heard it. Probably the same as you did considering I didn't mention trump but you immediately knew what it was a reference to.
I'm not maga so I lack the ability to ignore all the stupid shit he says.
But you be you and defend him to the end.

With only a few days to go until the election the left has become noticeably unraveled, more than usual. Anyone else see this? The last eight years have really taken a toll on them.

I'm thinking of investing in Xanax, the ticker AZN could be very profitable if Trump wins. ;)

I heard it. Probably the same as you did considering I didn't mention trump but you immediately knew what it was a reference to.
I'm not maga so I lack the ability to ignore all the stupid shit he says.
But you be you and defend him to the end.
LISTEN to what TRUMP actually said. Do not put words in his mouth. He never mentioned exactly what the guys in the locker room were looking at and talking about. Maybe Arnold had some weird tattoo back when tattoos were odd. It is YOU who have made the "junk" assumption;) At least you didn't say the "p" word like the talking head on CNN did:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The only way you would have a clue as to what Trump was referring to is because you are just like him. It takes a dirty old man to know a dirty old man;)

Since we've devolved into locker room talk - my team was developing a new application aptly titled Plant Maintenance Information System. It's job was to track every piece of equipment in the plant and manage its service cycle so that every x hours of operation, certain services needed to be performed. The system owners were engineers and it was common for big applications like this to have a big production when it was rolled out. They would create mugs or desk calendars or other choochkies with the logo for the app on them and hand them out at the roll out party. One of the guys had the idea to create these really useful 6" metal rulers engraved with the application's initials that fit nicely into their pocket protectors. They were very popular and a week later I found out why. Apparently some manager witnessed one of the engineers whipping out the ruler and asking his buddy if he "measured up" and almost had a heart attack. The next thing we know is that we're all being ordered to turn in our rulers so they can be disposed of and the new application got a new name with more appropriate initials:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Needless to say, I still have mine. We'll never know if the engineer who ordered the rulers had their ultimate use on his mind when he ordered them:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom