National Day Of Prayer Showcases Intolerant Religious Right Agenda (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

Are you a communist?:confused:

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Today, 07:47
You know for a moment I thought Mr Jagger might be the pseudonym of a certain former musical client of mine from the East of England, who still owes me commission for managerial services by the way. However he was never very good on the American constitution, being more preoccupied with his own constitution and abusing it with fags and alcohol. I'm relieved to see in another post that that hasn't changed! So who is it? Novels this long were a speciality of Kraj but he's long gone? Any bets?:)

Mick Jagger

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:47
What do the Mayflower Compact and the Constitution of Iraq have in common?

Mick Jagger

Registered User.
Local time
In the early 1800s, President Thomas Jefferson proposed a league of nations.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:47
They were lovingly crafted by gentle hands?
:D Liked that one.

(and if "In the early 1800s, President Thomas Jefferson proposed a league of nations" was meant to be the actual punchline, then I don't get it :confused:)

Mick Jagger

Registered User.
Local time
What is the noble cause our boys are dying for in Iraq?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
What is the noble cause our boys are dying for in Iraq?

1) To get GW Bush and his cronies lucrative rebuilding contracts.

2) Oil for the USA

3) To kill Saddam, where his Daddy didn't

4) To allow US soldiers free reign to kill anything that moves (including the British soldiers)

Col

Mick Jagger

Registered User.
Local time

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Odd picture.

No idea who it is, but the Fenders neck is upside down yet the knobs are in the correct place.

Col

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 01:47
Odd picture.

No idea who it is, but the Fenders neck is upside down yet the knobs are in the correct place.

Col

That would be Stevie Ray Vaughn. I'll have to take your word on the guitar because I don't really know anything about them.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
That would be Stevie Ray Vaughn. I'll have to take your word on the guitar because I don't really know anything about them.

Well, he seems to be a right handed player, with a right handed guitar body and a left handed neck on it.

The machine heads (the tuning knobs) should be on top not underneath.

It's a Fender Stratocaster - possibly Daytona red (not sure). I have one the same.(except for the odd neck)

Why the pic is here though is a mystery.

Col

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 01:47
Well, he seems to be a right handed player, with a right handed guitar body and a left handed neck on it.

The machine heads (the tuning knobs) should be on top not underneath.

Hmmm. I see what you mean since you've pointed it out, but probably wouldn't have noticed it on my own.

It's a Fender Stratocaster - possibly Daytona red (not sure). I have one the same.(except for the odd neck)

Looks like a nice guitar. I always wanted to learn how to play. One of those things I always wished I had learned to do but never did. Probably too late now. Oh well. I used to have a friend that was in a band and he said that the old Fender Strat was one of the best guitars you could have.

Why the pic is here though is a mystery.

Col

I was scratching my head on that one too. Makes about as much sense as most of the other stuff that has been posted in here though. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom