New Years Resolutions--or lack there of

selenau837 said:
Nope, I drive a very economical Kia Rio~~A li'l red car.
Well just step out onto the bonnet whilst the car's going through
( oops you guys have a silly name for the front of the car, don't you):rolleyes:

I promise you, there is no way you can be anyworse than that. So I doubt it
Doubt what, that you would be disappointed? :confused:

Rich said:
Well just step out onto the bonnet whilst the car's going through
( oops you guys have a silly name for the front of the car, don't you):rolleyes:

Yeah, we call it the 'hood' of the car.

Doubt what, that you would be disappointed? :confused:
Yup, you do catch on quick there. :D :p

selenau837 said:
Yeah, we call it the 'hood' of the car.

Why the hell would anyone call the front of the car by a name that obviously defines the top? :confused: :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Why the hell would anyone call the front of the car by a name that obviously defines the top? :confused: :rolleyes:

Why would you call it a bonnet, which is something that women wear on their heads. :rolleyes: You are implying that the front of the car is a womans head? :confused: :p

selenau837 said:
which is something that women wear on their heads.
usually to avoid wasting money at the barbers :p

:rolleyes: You are implying that the front of the car is a womans head? :confused: :p
A hood is something that you pull over your head, are you implying that the front of the car is something you want to pull over your head? :confused: :rolleyes:

usually to avoid wasting money at the barbers :p

It was a christmas gift afterall. :p

A hood is something that you pull over your head, are you implying that the front of the car is something you want to pull over your head? :confused: :rolleyes:

Ok, lets set a good example and comprimise. Lets call it 'The thing you sit on to ride through the carwarsh'

Rich said:
Couldn't you have swopped it for the cash? :confused:

Nah, I enjoyed it. It was fun being pampered and feeling pretty. It is amazing how a good hair day will do for your confidence and self image.

selenau837 said:
Nah, I enjoyed it. It was fun being pampered and feeling pretty. It is amazing how a good hair day will do for your confidence and self image.
75 bucks worth of beer would last longer :cool:
hell even American gnats pi**

Rich said:
Then it sounds like 'hood' and 'bonnet' are equally stupid terms, doesn't it?

Kraj said:
Then it sounds like 'hood' and 'bonnet' are equally stupid terms, doesn't it?
Yes, but less of a mouthful than engine compartment cover :cool:

Hi selenau837,

How is the non smoking going are you still on track to stop, I stop for three weeks until yesterday, when one of my friends give me one and not thinking i tuck it and smoked it.

I will have to start again now...

Alastair

alastair69 said:
Hi selenau837,

How is the non smoking going are you still on track to stop, I stop for three weeks until yesterday, when one of my friends give me one and not thinking i tuck it and smoked it.

I will have to start again now...

Alastair

Been a week now and I am surviving!! No thanks to Rich and Co :mad: :rolleyes:

selenau837 said:
Been a week now and I am surviving!! No thanks to Rich and Co :mad: :rolleyes:
Lol.... in college my friend came up with a little game. She and her frieds would add the phrase "in my pants" to the end of everything and see what funny things were said. Perhaps the 'Cooler could do the same with the phrase: "No thanks to Rich and Colin!" ;) :D

Kraj said:
Lol.... in college my friend came up with a little game. She and her frieds would add the phrase "in my pants" to the end of everything and see what funny things were said. Perhaps the 'Cooler could do the same with the phrase: "No thanks to Rich and Colin!" ;) :D

DOH!! Umm, that could explain why I am having a hard time quiting. :eek: :o

BTW, been a week and 3 days. :D

dt01pqt said:
Good for you! Keep it up...in my pants.:eek: :D Asking for it

You're bad!! But, hey gotta have a substitute correct?:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom