On a more positive note...

ask and ye shall receive...

Wikipedia said:
Coca-Cola Zero or Coke Zero is a product of the Coca-Cola Company. It is a low-calorie variation of Coca-Cola Classic sweetened with aspartame and acesulfame potassium (also known as Ace-K).
it even has it's own web site. And yes, Col, I'm sure it's just as nasty as any other soft-drink.:eek:

Daaaang...you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, Ken? Seeming a little on the grumpy side:(... even if Col is at it with the Queen(Gesundheit) stuff again:D

ColinEssex said:
I knew it was pointless asking an American a simple question:rolleyes:

Sod it all, I'm off now

Col

:D :D

What's was simple about it? I rarely drink the stuff either - How would I know anything about it.

All you really wanted to do is bash us anyway - Is everyone in your office as whiney as you today or is it just you?

Don't get on your little scooter thing until you calm down ;)

I'll not link if you don't mind because Dans link gave my PC a virus and I had to get our teckies out to sort it.

Col

Bodisathva said:
it even has it's own web site. And yes, Col, I'm sure it's just as nasty as any other soft-drink.:eek:

Daaaang...you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, Ken? Seeming a little on the grumpy side:(... even if Col is at it with the Queen(Gesundheit) stuff again:D

Nah - Just experimenting with some different responses to Col's cry baby questions :D :D

ColinEssex said:
I'll not link if you don't mind because Dans link gave my PC a virus and I had to get our teckies out to sort it.
See that's what you get for not buying American:eek:

KenHigg said:
:D :D

What's was simple about it? I rarely drink the stuff either - How would I know anything about it.

All you really wanted to do is bash us anyway - Is everyone in your office as whiney as you today or is it just you?

Don't get on your little scooter thing until you calm down ;)
The question was aimed at anyone who may know what it is thats different to diet Coke. You were unable to scroll up a few posts and asked what was the question so I reposted it for you. Then you get all huffy about it.

So like I said, sod it I'm off now. I can't be doing with you:rolleyes:

Go and kill something innocent like Bambi Ken, you'll feel much better.

Col

ColinEssex said:
The question was aimed at anyone who may know what it is thats different to diet Coke. You were unable to scroll up a few posts and asked what was the question so I reposted it for you. Then you get all huffy about it.

So like I said, sod it I'm off now. I can't be doing with you:rolleyes:

Col

So leave already - :rolleyes:

ColinEssex said:
The question was aimed at anyone who may know what it is thats different to diet Coke.
I believe you'll find the difference to be in the carbohydrate count, given the new fixation with them.

ColinEssex said:
:eek: . . . Cain't we all jess get along:confused:

Bodisathva said:

Think nothing of it, we really like each other ;) , that killing thing is just something that pops out when his blood pressure spikes :D

True that. I don't know anyone who regularly pisses me off that I like better than Colin. :D

Kraj said:
True that. I don't know anyone who regularly pisses me off that I like better than Colin. :D

Kinda cleanses the system when he makes you mad :eek: :p ... Like a laxative. Yeah, that's what Col is good - the human exlax
:D :D :D

yeah, I understand the whole love hate relationship thing, but seemed like it was a little worse this morning...must be the impending weekend.

Bodisathva said:
yeah, I understand the whole love hate relationship thing, but seemed like it was a little worse this morning...must be the impending weekend.

All was not lost though - I may have to go out this weekend and try one of those coke zero things he was belching on about :D :D

belch ( P ) Pronunciation Key (blch)
v. belched, belch·ing, belch·es
v. intr.
To expel gas noisily from the stomach through the mouth; burp.
To erupt or explode.
To gush forth.

:p :p :p

Last edited:
Kraj said:
Yes, I'd agree that it possible. It's the statements that don't require much twisting that bother me. :D

And BTW, Colin, if you honestly take offense to the idea that saying "(God bless her)" every single time you refer to the Queen is sickening or annoying, ask yourself how you'd react if every time an American refers to the U.S.A. (God bless it) or the President (God bless him) that we add "(God bless it/him)" to it. .

You need to watch a little more of your leaders and the establishment," God bless America" is uttered every time somebody over there opens their gob.:rolleyes:
and also uttered when your president has just declared war on another country

Last edited:
KenHigg said:
Think nothing of it, we really like each other ;) ,
do we now

that killing thing is just something that pops out when his blood pressure spikes :D
My BP doesn't "spike" - anyway you're not a doctor, what the hell would you know? Have you done research on what happens when peoples BP "spikes"?

you know F all about Coke, so I'm fairly sure anatomy and physiology would be way beyond you

Col

KenHigg said:
Seems he must still be living in fairy tale land where there are kings and queens and magical wizards... :D :D :D
Sayeth the guy who lives in a land where the president is elevated to divinity:rolleyes:

ColinEssex said:
. . . . there's a new drink just being marketed here called "Coca Cola Zero" - apparently it has zero sugar. Is that the same as diet Coke? it seems we now have Coca Cola (normal), Coca Cola Diet and Coca Cola Zero - whats going on here?? not that I drink the foul tasting stuff anyway, I just wondered if its another Coke scam like that Dasani tap water they tried to flog us

Col

I note that safety warnings are to be put on packets of mints warning people not to eat one after drinking cola ;)

http://eepybird.com/dcm1.html#sharethisvideo

Bodisathva said:
If you mean "can't we all just get along":rolleyes:

Its not for the lack of trying, but some of your countrymen however are just not able to it would seem:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex said:
do we now

I thought we did...:confused: :o

ColinEssex said:
My BP doesn't "spike" - anyway you're not a doctor, what the hell would you know? Have you done research on what happens when peoples BP "spikes"?

you know F all about Coke, so I'm fairly sure anatomy and physiology would be way beyond you

Col

Lighten up old boy - :eek:

ColinEssex said:
If you mean "can't we all just get along":rolleyes:

Its not for the lack of trying, but some of your countrymen however are just not able to it would seem:rolleyes:

Col

Said the hypocrite that never missed a chance to insult Americans...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom