Scooters

Thank you Gary, I certainly did not intend on starting an international war on this forum.

No problem..
given some of the comments by a few ,I would blow my top as well -
Chill, relax - a lot of people don't read the whole post, just the last screen - and this can warp people view not know the full in's and outs - gets even worse whne the post becomes a book.

g

You are correct. I don't give a rat's a*s about what SOME of you have said, because you appear to be more narrow-minded than me. You judge me by a few posts, aimed mostly at one person, and one quote, which I regret posting and which I corrected. "Judge not lest ye be judged."

Kinger,

You can judge me how you want..

But hey, I am starting to get to like you, you do not take any sh*t.

You'll blend in well to these forums..welcome.

I look forward to having an argument with you in the near future :D:D;)

Wow, a mid-atlantic truce. Who'd have thunk it :p

sunrise_7101.jpg

Looks like Rich is trying to take is place while he is out though.

Maybe they're the same person. Two identities, one person.:eek:

Now thats a scary thought :eek::eek:

Like Michael and Latoya Jackson.....you never see them in the same place or room together..mmmm......me thinks..... :eek:

Of cause I am not implying in any shape way or form that Col or Rich are akin to an aleged child molester. :o

Of cause I am not implying in any shape way or form that Col or Rich are akin to an aleged child molester.

Michael Jackson has been cleared of child molestation charges - as far as I am aware - the same cannot be said about Col or Rich, so they are not similar to MJ in that sense at all.

Nor is Michael Jackson similar to acne - since that usually comes on the face of teenagers, but he is similar to whiskey.

How is Micheal Jackson similar to whiskey? Whiskey is good, Micheal molests little boys (convicted or not, he did it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom