Site Upgrade

I get this variable advertising link starting with "Premiun ... " Where did this come from?

I just checked and sadly, Shades of Blue and Shades of grey are no longer supported. 🙁
I was referring to Shades of Blue.
Except for the invisible links, I didn't notice any issue with the Theme yet.

If you look at my post here you will see that the instructions to change the size of the text are shown instead of the text being shown at a bigger size:-

I will attempt a [SIZE=5]size test here[/SIZE]...

I thought I should mention I was doing this on my mobile phone as it may contribute to the issue. ... . ...

I've removed the Trending Content widget. It was just showing all the political stuff, rather than Access related threads.

I use FireFox. The formatting of codes no longer works if I use the button for it. In this case, the code is shortened to the first line.
If I set the code tags myself, it works.

Rather than responding to every individual site issue, rest assured, if you post it here it is noted and I will be aware of it.

Code:
This is a test for code tags
To see if they behave in Firefox.

Working for me in FF 127.0, which is not the latest version as it prompts me to update to 128, which I will do now.

Code:
Now on 128 Firefox which was typed. Code below was pasted.
Private Sub Form_Load()
Dim lngIdx As Long
' Check we have dates in tblDates
    If DCount("StepsID", "tblDates", "StepsDate = " & Format(Date, strcJetDate)) = 0 Then
        TempVars("dtFrom") = DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date), 1)
        TempVars("dtTo") = DateSerial(Year(Date), Month(Date) + 1, 0)
        CurrentDb.Execute "qryADates", dbFailOnError
    Else
        Me.cboDates = DLookup("StepsID", "tblDates", "StepsDate = " & Format(Date, strcJetDate))
        Me.Recordset.FindFirst "StepsID = " & Me.cboDates
    End If

End Sub

Appears to still work OK?

Not sure whether this has been reported already;

My reply box contains 2 identical code buttons adjacent to each other, whereas before the first was for a code box ([ CODE ][ /CODE ]) and the second was for inline code ([ ICODE ][ /ICODE ])

Entering ICODE tags manually still works.

See screenshot:
1721047650147.png

Actually, ignore above!!! 😬

Just refreshed the page and all back to how it should be:
1721047758114.png

Sorry for the noise.

For me, codes are often SQL statements.
Recent example:
Above the button it looks like this:
SQL:
SELECT
it is noted
I just wanted to give a hint. It's a small problem.

As someone who has been away for 2 weeks and logging in for the first time, I see no differences. It appears you have worked out the "kinks".

Not sure whether this has been reported already;

My reply box contains 2 identical code buttons adjacent to each other, whereas before the first was for a code box ([ CODE ][ /CODE ]) and the second was for inline code ([ ICODE ][ /ICODE ])

Entering ICODE tags manually still works.

See screenshot:
View attachment 115125

In this thread:-

There's a code block and there's a button " copy to clipboard" this did not work for me I had to select the text and copy it like that...

I don't know why that failed for you but I have successfully used "Copy to Clipboard" since the upgrade.

Does not work for me in Chrome or Firefox? :(
Plus I have never used the 'Mark Forums Read' button so much, since the Ignore Content adding was removed. :)

Copy to Clipboard also not working for me in Edge

I noticed that the user's current time is no longer under their avatar either - not a big deal but it was handy to know what time it was where they are posting from.

Before I can implement many of the addons, I need to solve another upgrade issue.

Check out the mess below. Trying to get my head around it all. Just look at the scrollbar on the right to see the amount of code I have to go through and make decisions on.

1721149824355.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom