Site Upgrade

Top Posters of the Month now working.

Collapsible categories now enabled.

1721474515801.png

Attachments

• 1721474401806.png
    1721474401806.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 25
User activity now showing in index page view, as it was before the site upgrade.

Just a note: It seems like a feature is missing - the one where a user gets an automatic welcome message on their first post. If it wasn't on your list, @Jon, perhaps it should be. I've noticed a couple of newbies who didn't get the automatic post that directed them to a couple of links.

Reactions: Jon
Yes, on my radar but thanks for pointing it out.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the quote function doesn't seem to work right.

but the quote function doesn't seem to work right.
Partial quote/reply

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the quote function doesn't seem to work right.
Full quote reply

Quote using cut and paste.

They seem to work for me...what method are you using?

cut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 line

cut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 linecut and paste on a long quote but would only show 1 line

Strange. Looks like it might be on your end, Are you doing a different theme than me?

Just a note: It seems like a feature is missing - the one where a user gets an automatic welcome message on their first post. If it wasn't on your list, @Jon, perhaps it should be. I've noticed a couple of newbies who didn't get the automatic post that directed them to a couple of links.
Simple Copy, then Quote icon and then Paste works for me.

Simple Reply

Perhaps you're confusing the issue with the code box issue?

Where when you type several lines of stuff in the reply box, select it all, and click the codebox button, then only the first line is brought over.

There is a tab/heading of 'Featured Content' but nothing under it.
I must admit I never noticed it before the update though?

There is a tab/heading of 'Featured Content' but nothing under it.
I must admit I never noticed it before the update though?
It is a new feature, but I do not currently know what it does.

I now have a code copying feature working again.

1723277547842.png

Welcome message in Introduce Yourself still not showing, even for spammers? :)

Welcome message in Introduce Yourself still not showing, even for spammers? :)
Yeah, no set up yet. The spammers are not welcome!

[Edit: My father had a fall and broke his back 17 days ago, so lots of hospital visits and tech stuff is on hold.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom