The crime rate in New York (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:42
Or the millions he stole from his contractors over the years?
I wonder who would actually work for a company that was known to not pay? Hmmm. There should be hundreds or thousands of mechanics liens out there. Hmmmm. But keep spreading this around, everyone with TDS will believe it.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 10:42
I wonder who would actually work for a company that was known to not pay?
Thousands of people in the UK work for no pay, they're called volunteers. They often work for charities or form little companies to clear waterways etc.
Americans first love is money so it must be hard for you to comprehend.
Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
The left thinks we have no culture to corrupt because Americans don't dress up in quaint costumes and dance for the tourists the way the locals do in many other countries.
Just out of interest, if America did have a culture, I wonder what would be a 'quaint costume'.

I just thought, Americans dress up in cowboy hats and outfits and do line dancing - surely that must count. Then of course you have virtually naked teenage girls called cheerleaders at sporting events.
Col

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
You mean like the Trump University?
Trump has hundreds of companies and brands. He can't know all the details about everything. If someone within Apple does something fraudulent, then it doesn't mean Tim Cook is fraudulent.

GaP42

Local time
Today, 19:42
If you read the link Jon you will find he personally had meetings with various contractors where he refused to pay. Some went to court. Some he backed down (? - or was ordered to pay), in some the contractor walked away (because of legal costs, going broke.. etc): you know the rich guy can string out the litigation and make it too expensive to pursue.

Mike Krailo

Local time
You mean like the Trump University?
So if you hire contractors that don't do the job they were hired to do, should they get paid for the agreed amount in the contract? Here is Trumps response. I know I have had nightmare experiences with contractors in the past, for these exact reasons. And they walked away from the job half way through. I ended up having to finish the job myself. So this is yet another nothing burger. Always two sides to a story.
“Let’s say that they do a job that’s not good, or a job that they didn’t finish, or a job that was way late,” he said. “I’ll deduct from their contract, absolutely. That’s what the country should be doing.”
I wonder how many of you had the pleasure of working with bad contractors.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
So if you hire contractors that don't do the job they were hired to do, should they get paid for the agreed amount in the contract? Here is Trumps response. I know I have had nightmare experiences with contractors in the past, for these exact reasons. And they walked away from the job half way through. I ended up having to finish the job myself. So this is yet another nothing burger. Always two sides to a story.

I wonder how many of you had the pleasure of working with bad contractors.
Sure, it works both ways, but where there is smoke, there is also fire.|
Why do MAGAs defend every indefensible aspect of the Trump's life? It takes away from your perceived integrity.

And oh yeah, I have been in construction my entire adult life. Bad subcontractor performance rarely winds up in court. Bad contractor or developers behavior, and thievery, often does.

It's easy to control the performance downstream than it is to control honesty and integrity upstream.

Last edited:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Biden denies speaking to his son about his overseas business dealings, yet he was with his son flying to China where he is doing millions in business deals, on speakerphone calls at board meetings with Hunter in Ukraine, and having multiple meals with various Hunter business associates. Do you believe his denial?

Biden keeps saying no one is above the law. But what about his own classified documents case? It appears he is above the law on that one, while Trump gets nailed.
Why is Bidon part of a thread about New Your crime rates and the legitimacy of Trump's assessment of it

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
It's the same reason you don't bad-mouth the Biden crime family, dems and repubs are polarized.
Actually I do criticize Biden.

I have however, noticed a complete lack of acknowledgment from anyone here that the Biden Golden boy was convicted by the Court System. So much for weaponized Justice.

The truth is, the millions of Trump supporters are as fanatical as the very small percent of ultra left liberals. The awareness of this is a major aspect that is missing from nearly every discussion with MAGA members.

Being an anti-MAGA/Trump person, does not make that person a Biden Worshiper. Projection makes MAGAs believe that.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Tell us 10 things you hate about Joe Biden
I don't think of it in those terms. I don't, for example, hate Trump. I do despise MAGA and its complete adoption of the Party Line.
I equally despise the Party Dog-Wagging by the far left tail.

I despise Woke and the power it holds over Democrat Candidates. Not only has it gotten Trump elected once, it's serving him again.

It's a shame he doesn't have a consistent mental acuity, we really needed a president that could deliver speeches that would appeal to both extremes and moderates. Admittedly that is a very difficult line to follow, the very language that each of these groups respond to is so vastly different.

My real political disappointment is not left or right, it is that we should have a national fund all candidates will have equal access to the funds and they will be unbeholden to political contributors. Obviously this is more important in our congressional rases than the for the office of the President.

My biggest problem with MAGA, is not Trump, it is that this MAGA Super Minority has so much power.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I don't think of it in those terms. I don't, for example, hate Trump. I do despise MAGA and its complete adoption of the Party Line.
I equally despise the Party Dog-Wagging by the far left tail.
I don't hate Hitler. But I do despise his followers. :D

Edit: To be clear, I do also hate Hitler, just in case my comment above was taken out of context!

Last edited:

Mike Krailo

Local time
Why is Bidon part of a thread about New Your crime rates and the legitimacy of Trump's assessment of it
Oh I don't know, Maybe the biggest crime of the century is taking place there now. Because his DOJ, AG, FBI is behind all of the lawfare which only shows the lengths an opposing party will go to remain in power. What party will tear apart the constitution and even disallow due process in the lower courts? Crimes like this in the court system simply do not occur like this where there is no victim. They are manufacturing a victim against the leading candidate in the current election. Why did they wait until election time to play this game now? It's pretty obvious.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Oh I don't know, Maybe the biggest crime of the century is taking place there now. Because his DOJ, AG, FBI is behind all of the lawfare which only shows the lengths an opposing party will go to remain in power. What party will tear apart the constitution and even disallow due process in the lower courts? Crimes like this in the court system simply do not occur like this where there is no victim. They are manufacturing a victim against the leading candidate in the current election. Why did they wait until election time to play this game now? It's pretty obvious.
Pure supposition. Oh my god, the entire country is conspiring against poor little Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom