The Qur'an

She went into the office Friday and they said, it's a miracle, the cancer is totally gone.
Now she's trading health insurance for the Bible, and the profits are being donated to the poor...
An even greater miracle.

Witnessed an amazing miracle of God today - in our congregation there was an elderly woman who had been battling stage 4 cancer, down to 88 pounds, the doctors had all agreed - there is nothing more we can do for you, you have a short while left to live.

She went into the office Friday and they said, it's a miracle, the cancer is totally gone.

Wow Praise God! He still does miracles like he did 2000 years ago and we see a lot of them which helps to encourage our faith
I'm counting on you Isaac to get the doctors written accounts of the before and after of the this for all our unbelieving friends out there. Maybe an interview with the woman would be good as well.

There is going to be many more miracles going forward Isaac. The human spirit is strong, but when you add faith, prayer, and glorification of God, it becomes unstoppable.

"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the mind of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of mindless conditions. It is the opium of the people," is one of Karl Marx's most famous quotes.

Since you speak of the flawless

The Qur'an IS FLAWLESS and contains NO ERRORS. You can freely believe whatever you want. No one will suffer the punishment of another.

These videos all suffer from the same deceit, i.e., they start of on a FALSE premise and then come to a conclusion based on that FALSE premise.

The Arabic word as-Samaa does NOT mean sky. If you look up Qur'an 51:47 in Corpus Qur'an i.e.,

Sahih International: And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.
Pickthall: We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof).
Yusuf Ali: With power and skill did We construct the Firmament: for it is We Who create the vastness of pace.
Shakir: And the heaven We raised it high with power, and most surely We are the makers of things ample.
Muhammad Sarwar: We have made the heaven with Our own hands and We expanded it.
Mohsin Khan: With power did We construct the heaven Verily, We are Able to extend the vastness of space thereof.
Arberry: And heaven -- We built it with might, and We extend it wide.

Even George Sale's translation (https://quran12-21.org/en/surahs/s51) says

We have built the heaven with might; and we have given it a large extent:

George Sale wasn't even a fan of Islam, but did not attempt to translate incorrectly.

Also, no where in the Qur'an does it say that the heavens has mass. Interesting to note that the person in the video gave NO Qur'anic verse to prove this.

If the video you have posted is the best you can do, you are not going to get anywhere. In the long run, much easier to ACCEPT the TRUTH than REJECT it.

Non Muslims and so called ex Muslims (who probably were never Muslims in the first place but simply say so, so that they can show that as previous Muslims they rejected Islam, this is what Jews did 1400 years ago to denounce Islam by pretending to be Muslims) are in my experience never going to be TRUTHFUL.

Here's an alternative video link.
- The Quran Mentions the Universe is Expanding 1400 years ago - Dr Zakir Naik

I thought you might enjoy the video by someone who doesn't share your opinion. His arguments are surely interesting. Look to the linked video. The same person has made several videos along the same vein.

Last edited:
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature,...

“The legislation of Quran will spread all over the world, because it agrees with the mind, logic and wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy

“It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’… “ – Sarojini Naidu

“The legislation of Quran will spread all over the world, because it agrees with the mind, logic and wisdom.” – Leo Tolstoy

“It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: ‘God Alone is Great’… “ – Sarojini Naidu

It would seem that your definition of democracy does not coincide with my definition. By MY standards, women would be able to tell you to go buzz off every time you mention "burka" and every time you curtail education of women. What Islam shows to the world is NOT democracy. However, I concede that IF you call that "democracy" then you are a democratic group. And it tells me that since you use the "it means what I say it means" method of definition, there will be no argument because you will bend words to be your servants, ignoring traditional meanings to suit your beliefs.

This is therefore an unwinnable argument because you aren't using standard definitions.

Last edited:
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the mind of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of mindless conditions. It is the opium of the people," is one of Karl Marx's most famous quotes.
It sure is helpful to encourage people to try to do good though. And boy you get so much guidance love peace joy I mean I don't know how anyone could turn it down and all free.

Not religion really, but a relationship with God instead

It would seem that your definition of democracy

In Islam, we follow the rules of the Qur'an and Sunnah, that includes men AND women. Muslim women shouldn't have to be told to wear the jilbaab, if God expressly mentions it in the Qur'an. A Muslim society has to conform just as other societies conform to their standards. Although, I am sure that their are many western men who tell their wives not to wear any inappropriate clothing and the women shout back at them for saying so.

Show me where it says that women cannot be educated? You are just making wild statements without any foundation from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

What Islam shows to the world is Islam, to the best of our ability. We don't have to follow the rules of the disbelievers and we don't bend any words. I can't help it if you fail to understand what Islam is about. Those who do, sometimes revert to Islam.

I could argue that you bend your vocabulary to suit your mindset, which I don't agree with.

This is therefore an unwinnable argument because you aren't using Islamic standard definitions.

1. Say (O Muhammad) : O ye that reject Faith!
2. I worship not that which ye worship,
3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4. And I will not worship that which ye have been won't to worship,
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Qur'an al Kafirun 109:1-6

Allaah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.
Qur'an 2:7

On the Day of Judgement it will be Islamic rulings that will count.

Last edited:
Show me where it says that women cannot be educated?

According to the news article, it can be inferred from Sharia - but if Islam were a democracy as you suggest, the women would have been able to overturn that interpretation.

I can hardly wait for you to pull out the "No true Scotsman" fallacy of argument.

Show me where it says that women cannot be educated from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

What some Muslims do or don't do is irrelevant.

After all, the west indulge in five poisons that the Qur'an prohibits

Sexual immorality
Gambling
Alcoholism
Drug abuse
Usury

and the effects that the above have on society and family structure despite the west claiming to uphold so called Christian values.

Last edited:
In Islam, we follow the rules of the Qur'an and Sunnah
And how many rules are there exactly? Is any one rule higher than another? What if the Ishmael lineage is not blessed by God (Allah) and Isaac's line is? Then you will find yourself bound by many rules and not able to follow the most important one. Jesus did not come into the world to save the righteous pious people that follow religious rules and traditions, but the sinners. He performed many miracles that glorified God through him and your Quran for some odd reason leaves out a large part of his ministry. It does refer to the Bible though as being accurate, but your traditions of men have seen to it that they will cover the truth over with the lie that the Bible is corrupted. I asked you for specifics on the so called corruptions, but you continue to avoid that.

Those who follow religious rules are not free. They are bound by the law and in that process have also become bound by traditional beliefs they add into it and call it the law. The amount of additional rules is absurdly religious in nature and is not the way, the truth, or the life.

I would love to know where in the Quran it tells all of it's followers to march around a giant black cube with a black stone in the corner? Is that a rule or a tradition of men?

Last edited:
After all, the west indulge in five poisons that the Qur'an prohibits

Sexual immorality
Gambling
Alcoholism
Drug abuse
Usury

and the effects that the above have on society and family structure despite the west claiming to uphold so called Christian values

Well, I can't argue with that!

To be honest, the Bible doesn't condone those things either, so we can't say there is a particular difference between the Bible and the Quran on that issue.

Jesus did not come into the world to save the righteous pious people that follow religious rules and traditions ...

And in their footsteps, We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him.
Qur'an 5:46

36 “Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?”
37 He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord YOUR God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’
38 This is the greatest and first commandment.
Matthew 22:36-38 See also

And whoever invokes besides Allaah another deity for which he has no proof - then his account is only with his Lord. Indeed, the disbelievers will not succeed.
Qur'an 23:117

Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God, the Lord alone.
Deuteronomy 6:4

"I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God."
Isaiah 45:5

17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have come to fulfil.
18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
19 Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, will be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:17-20

However Paul tells us to put the law to one side i.e.
By SETTING ASIDE IN HIS FLESH THE LAW with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace.
Ephesians 2:15

And this is eternal life, that they may know you (meaning the Father), the only TRUE God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.
John 17:3

He performed many miracles ...

So did other Prophets by the aid of God, so what?

God puts what He thinks is required in the Qur'an. It is not for us to dictate to God.

It does refer to the Bible though as being accurate, ...

Does it, despite me giving Qur'anic verses that said the opposite! Are their are any contradictions, no matter how small, in the current Bible? For example, the story of the adulterous woman does not appear in the earliest copy of the NT. Why was added later?

Those who follow religious rules are not free.

You are entitled to your opinion. I feel fully free by SUBMITTING to the commands of God and trying to be OBEDIENT to Him, as best as I can. Minor sins are forgiven by God.

I would love to know where in the Quran...

The Ka’abah is built in Bakkah (the ancient name of Makkah), Arabia as the first place of worship dedicated to the One God by Adam (peace be upon him) and Archangel Gabriel (peace be upon him). They go around the Ka’abah seven times symbolising unity and focusing on their worship of the One God.

Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah, full of blessing, and guidance for the peoples.
Qur’an - Surah al-`Imraan (The Family of `Imraan) 3:96 See also The Psalms 84:4-6.

Allaah made the Ka'abah, the Sacred House, an asylum of security for men.
Qur’an - Surah al-Ma’aida (The Table Spread) 5:97 See also 106:3

Many centuries later Abraham (Arabic - Ibrahim) and his son Ishmael (Arabic – Isma’il) rebuilt the Ka’abah on the very same spot as Adam and Gabriel (peace be upon them) had built.

There is also a well called Zum Zum where the water started to gush out at the time that Abraham left his second wife Hagar and eldest son Ismail.

Then God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water. She went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.
Genesis 21:19

4. Happy are those who live in your house, ever singing your praise. Selah
5. Happy are those whose strength is in you, in whose heart are the highways to Zion.
6. As they go through the valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the early rain also covers it with pools.
Psalm 84:4-6

We don't worship the Kaaba or the Hajr-e-Aswad. We worship God alone.

Literally, Ka’abah in Arabic means a high place with respect and prestige.

125. Remember We made the House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety; and take ye the station of Abraham as a place of prayer; and We covenanted with Abraham and Isma'il, that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).
126. And remember Abraham said: “My Lord, make this a City of Peace, and feed its people with fruits,-such of them as believe in Allaah and the Last Day.” He said: “(Yea), and such as reject Faith,-for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!”
127. And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): “Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.

Qur’an - Surah al-Baqara (The Heifer) 2:125-7

26. And when We assigned for Abraham the place of the House, saying “Do not associate Anything with Me, and purify My House for those who go around it and for those who stand and bow and prostrate themselves in worship.
27. And proclaim the Pilgrimage among humankind: They will come to you on foot and on every camel made lean by travelling deep, distant ravines.

Qur’an – Surah al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage) 22:26-7 See also 22:29

We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven, and We will surely turn you to a qiblah with which you will be pleased. So turn your face toward al-Masjid al-haram. And wherever you [believers] are, turn your faces toward it [in prayer]. Indeed, those who have been given the Scripture well know that it is the truth from their Lord. And Allaah is not unaware of what they do.
Qur’an 2:144

“Whoever performs Hajj for Allaah’s pleasure and does not have any marital relations with his wife, and does not do evil or sins then he will return (after Hajj free from all sins) as if he were born anew.”
A saying of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Sahih Bukhari

I think our culture in general has gone way down hill because of the education system has been stripped of God and in it's place we have evolution pushed into their head. If you are not bound to any higher morals, as is the case with evolution lovers, there is plenty of immorality in general. Especially sexual anything goes attitude and a distain for anyone who is not like you or doesn't think like you do. The hatred for others who are not part of your group think is going down a dangerous path of destruction. Then the killing of babies in the womb is making our country look completely Godless. Families are not what they used to be 70 years ago. So we have a lot of work to do to get back to being a God fearing nation that is under God, not over him.

So did other Prophets by the aid of God, so what?
This is where your lack of info on Jesus' ministry shows that you do not have the spirit in you. You scoff at miracles that confirm him as the Son of Man as he liked to call himself. The so what attitude you have is not of the spirit. There is a huge difference between a sinning prophet that turns to God or becomes obedient and one who starts off sinless and never needed to repent from anything. Jesus said at his last supper: Take eat, this is my body (holding the bread and breaking it). And he took a cup, and when he gave thanks he gave it them, saying "Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."

This verse strikes me as very intriguing because of the use of US, OUR, and OUR again. Who exactly is God referring to when using the plural pronouns?
Gen 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Then in the very next verse it shifts back to singular form.
Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

“Whoever performs Hajj for Allaah’s pleasure and does not have any marital relations with his wife, and does not do evil or sins then he will return (after Hajj free from all sins) as if he were born anew.”
A saying of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Sahih Bukhari
That's definitely not of God's spirit. If it were so, then everyone with indwelt holy spirit would have been told this from the spirit itself. No such message comes from his spirit. You are simply listening to a confused man and building religious traditions around it.

If you are not bound to any higher morals, as is the case with evolution lovers, there is plenty of immorality in general. Especially sexual anything goes attitude and a distain for anyone who is not like you or doesn't think like you do. The hatred for others who are not part of your group think is going down a dangerous path of destruction.
You are doing a pretty good job of showing disdain (which is no doubt the word you meant) to those who don't think like you do.

In fact, disdain for those who are different goes right to the foundation of your horrible faith.

Like the Islamic person on this thread, you need to realise that quoting from your stupid book doesn't add any weight to your argument. The claim that God created man in his own image has to be one of the most ridiculous of all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom