Trump is still the world's best bet ... (2 Viewers)

You can be insulted if you choose. It is an option, but if you've never seen Carson do his Karnack bit, you might find the clip amusing.

I think it's sad that an attempt was made to shoot Mr Trump. I'm not qualified (being British) to say who is good or bad as a candidate. But I wish them both well and to compete in a fair campaign. Let's take a moment to remember the innocent victim who died.
Col

I just placed my flag at half staff for the victims.

I think it's sad that an attempt was made to shoot Mr Trump. I'm not qualified (being British) to say who is good or bad as a candidate. But I wish them both well and to compete in a fair campaign. Let's take a moment to remember the innocent victim who died.
Col

Thank you, Col, and you are spot-on.
-Richard

I cant even bring myself to swat a fly, you are a beautiful person. Just misguided.

I, on the other hand, keep metal-mesh fly swatters around for the persistent flies plus some heavy flexible plastic ones for the light-weight little buggers. As to the "beautiful person" comment, Pat has quite a few good traits. Many of us have come to highly respect her ideas. As to "misguided" I cannot fully agree with you.

On the other hand, you are obvious NOT an experienced person using the Ambrose Bierce definition. Your continued disparaging remarks regarding Mr. Trump show that you lack experience because you can't recognize your mistakes when you make them again.

If you don't recognize the name "Ambrose Bierce" then look up "The Devil's Dictionary" and get an enlightenment in cynicism and irreverence.

keep metal-mesh fly swatters around for the persistent flies plus some heavy flexible plastic ones for the light-weight little buggers.
I think you should call the heavy metal one a "troll swatter"

One thing I've noticed. Over the last few days on UK TV news we have seen alot of clips from American TV news, American reporters and the American members of public. Almost all of them refer to Mr Trump as 'President Trump' whereas on British TV we refer to him as 'Ex President Trump'.
I was wondering what is the correct protocol to use when referring to an ex President.
Col

It depends on how much hate you have for the person, that decides on the phrase used.:)

The argument that more guns = less deaths, can now hopefully be seen for the pathetic reasoning that it has always been and is transparently apparent to the majority or right minded people
Yet that's your exact argument, yourself, on Ukraine.

They are people who for reasons that escape me hang out in an Access forum but only post in the WaterCooler and Political forums

I'll confess to that one. The reasons that escape you is that I grew tired of Access and don't use it much any more, and only come on this site for the social media aspect of it.

I'll confess to that one. The reasons that escape you is that I grew tired of Access and don't use it much any more, and only come on this site for the social media aspect of it.
At least here, when you post something, it doesn't immediately disappear. I really hate what YT is doing to automatically remove comments that are innocuous, and yet they remove them anyway.

But you aren't a troll because your comments contribute to the conversation. The trolls only join in to make irrelevant comments and personal attacks on members they disagree with.

I retract my complement of Biden from #399. I'd never seen any of his ads. Biden talks about putting a bullseye on Trump and includes images of Trump covered with a bullseye.

That is a call to violence. It is a world of difference between that and "march peacefully" which Trump is on trial for. Why is no one on the left who actually calls for "taking Trump out" or "putting a bullet in his head" charged with anything. Bring those people in and charge them as accessories. You don't hear Republicans calling to kill people they disagree with. This is a Democrat trait.

It's funny how all the hypocrites on TV feel bad that "Hitler" been shot, and how we need to tone things down, lol.
As usual, they are covering Biden's ass. Don't tell me that those awful ads aren't intended to incite some crazy person to take action to save the world from Hitler. Talk about hate speech.

Let's hear some of you Trump haters say that those ads are not hate speech. Then contrast those ad's with "march peacefully" You Trump haters have no moral high ground if you can't bring yourself to admit these ads are hate speech and condemn Biden for running them.

I wonder why Americans don't say that.
It's a lot to say. So supporters usually say President Trump. Technically, he is no longer entitled to the honorific for reasons that escape me since we call former office holders generally by the highest office they held. So Mayor Jones, Senator Smith, Secretary of State Clinton rather than Senator Clinton since Secretary of State was a higher office. So, he really should be referred to as Mr. Trump or former president Trump.

How do your people refer to Presidents Bush, Obama, and Clinton?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom