Trump is still the world's best bet ...

Boston Smalls, remembers an awful lot of things I don't even know about. Why is that? Could it be.... SATAN (Church Ladies voice).:devilish:

Her favorite media make sure she is aware of things that will gaslight her emotions to hate Trump.

It's a lot to say. So supporters usually say President Trump. Technically, he is no longer entitled to the honorific for reasons that escape me since we call former office holders generally by the highest office they held. So Mayor Jones, Senator Smith, Secretary of State Clinton rather than Senator Clinton since Secretary of State was a higher office. So, he really should be referred to as Mr. Trump or former president Trump.

How do your people refer to Presidents Bush, Obama, and Clinton?
By the president title or asshat, depending on who it is. All former president's, IMO, are entitled to be addressed as President.

So Moke, as usual you deflect. this time with a TDS sufferer pontificating on why Republicans are bad people but completely ignoring similar actions by Democrats.

If you want to Criticize Trump be honest and use COMPLETE quotes and please explain to me why President Biden's campaign videos are not hate speech.

Liberals are losing their collective minds, look for more mostly peaceful protesting as their rage builds.

I've never quite gotten that fringe style where some women literally paint their hair grey, but to each his own..

For some reason it makes me laugh how big CNN makes their headline font every now and then. It only happens on special occasions, but it's like if you crank up the font to 200 - they reserve this for days like today

It's a lot to say. So supporters usually say President Trump. Technically, he is no longer entitled to the honorific for reasons that escape me since we call former office holders generally by the highest office they held. So Mayor Jones, Senator Smith, Secretary of State Clinton rather than Senator Clinton since Secretary of State was a higher office. So, he really should be referred to as Mr. Trump or former president Trump.

How do your people refer to Presidents Bush, Obama, and Clinton?
They rarely get any mention on the news, so I guess it would be 'Former President' or 'ex president'

BTW, I like your phrase 'your people'.
Col

"We're done talking about the debate. It's time to put Trump in the bullseye," BIDEN said on Monday, July 8, just days before Trump was shot on Saturday.

What kind of irresponsible stuff is this

They rarely get any mention on the news, so I guess it would be 'Former President' or 'ex president'

BTW, I like your phrase 'your people'.
Col
I call Macron "fluffy head", but it's in a patronizing way, not a demeaning one

Can you read? Is English not your native language or are you just playing dumb? Are you as clueless as it sounds? Do you know what "hate crime enhancement" is? Do you understand hyperbole? Only a racist who reads my statement would think it denigrates blacks. What it denigrates is Biden and what he has done to the criminal justice system. Biden has broken the criminal justice system due to his lawfare against Trump. Maybe we'll find that he hired the shooter also?
Denigration and deflection - sinking ever deeper. Just because you use hyperbole does not mean the assertion was not a racist comment.
I saw what you wrote and it is not justifiable. It is ugly. But you of course have a right to your opinion as I do: you do yourself no favours and reflects on your lack of EQ/ and how clueless you indeed are in these matters.
Re your continued hyperbole in this moment - perhaps you can reflect on the difference in approach that Biden has shown when Trump was shot and the contemptuous comments Trump made in relation to the hammer attack on Nancy Pelosi and her husband.
There is the burning little shrine in your head to DJT - you need to pay homage to it every day.

This reminds me of those idiots that go on X factor after being told by their friends they can sing! Simon Cowell tells them they can't sing and they get all bitchy. .....

Is this what equity and inclusion brings us?

God help us if they succeed in applying to equity and inclusion to the appointment of pilots!

This reminds me of those idiots that go on X factor after being told by their friends they can sing! Simon Cowell tells them they can't sing and they get all bitchy. .....
That was awful, but it could have been worse: This Gong Show contestant takes it to another level when he tackles Country Roads.

Trump is good at acting. Every time I watch his previous videos in WWE, I see that he is capable of acting with complete failure. As for his rival, Biden, he is like a moving skeleton, or if you like, a puppet, narrating events that did not happen and supporting the terrorism that occurred from the Israeli gang against the owners of the land that they seized in 1948. He is distributing the homelands, as he said previously, that Al-Sisi is the Mexican president.

narrating events that did not happen and supporting the terrorism that occurred from the Israeli gang against the owners of the land that they seized in 1948.
I think the bible places the Jews in Judea and Samaria thousands of years ago as well as many other places in the Holy Land. So, you might just want to check your facts on that one.

"Palestine" was a country for a brief moment in time but it wasn't the Jews that took it from the people who now call themselves "Palestinians", it was their Arab neighbors. In 1948 when the British left the Palestine Mandate (a relic of WWI), they divided the area into three parts. It was somewhat arbitrary since the Arabs refused all attempts at negotiation so the British just decided. The Arabs got Gaza and Judea and Samaria and the Jews got the rest. The division was based on population distribution. IMMEDIATELY after that, Egypt occupied and annexed Gaza and Jordan occupied and annexed Judea and Samaria. I think even YOUR history should confirm these facts.

Once you get on board with the start of the Palestinian "problem" and who actually started it, I can provide more history on how the Israelis came to occupy Gaza and what is currently called the West Bank in 1967 as well as the entire Sinai Peninsula as well as the Golan Heights.

Fun Fact: How did Judea and Samaria come to be called the "West Bank"? Because after Jordan annexed the area, it was the part of Jordan that was on the West Bank of the Jordan river. You know the river in "from the river to the sea".

Trump is good at acting. Every time I watch his previous videos in WWE, I see that he is capable of acting with complete failure. As for his rival, Biden, he is like a moving skeleton, or if you like, a puppet, narrating events that did not happen and supporting the terrorism that occurred from the Israeli gang against the owners of the land that they seized in 1948. He is distributing the homelands, as he said previously, that Al-Sisi is the Mexican president.

I agree with you in that he is a puppet and a sissy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom