Trump is still the world's best bet ... (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:34
Regarding that quote "show me the man and I'll show you the crime"

What will happen when Trump and Musk put their heads together and start investing some of their considerable wealth in finding out what laws their adversaries have broken.

Could it possibly be the case that some of these democrats are not actually men, they are some other gender and believe that they are immune from prosecution because they are not actually men, as per the quote?

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:34
There are only about 5 MP's that have the guts to say what most of us are thinking.
The reason that Colin had a post deleted citing it as being inappropriate was because he took it personal with a certain member of the forum.

He's at liberty to free speech, and he uses that free speech to say nasty provocative things about the Americans on this site.

But when he makes it personal, and personally offensive, that's stepping over the line. That's not allowed.

Edit:-
Colin is in the UK, but you probably didn't realize because he doesn't exhibit the English gentlemanliness that you would expect from a Brit....

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 11:34
The Earth is Flat
The moon is made of cream cheese
Covid was a hoax
Climate change is a hoax
Trump won
I think he only got two out of five.
What will happen when Trump and Musk put their heads together and start investing some of their considerable wealth in finding out what laws their adversaries have broken.
It would be a waste of time. Even if Trump somehow managed to win in 2024 (he won't because the Dems will cheat again but no Republican except Liz Chaney has a chance of being "allowed" to win any election going forward), doesn't mean he would actually have control over the DOJ.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:34
Republicans are to dumb to stop mail in ballots and require voter ID.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Republicans are to dumb to stop mail in ballots and require voter ID.
Better to say wimps. To loosely paraphrase Mark Levine: "Republicans would rather have a virtues loss than an underhanded win." The problem with that of course is that the Republicans will end-up in a gulag and the country will continue on its downhill slide. Assuming the Republicans want to save this country, they need to get in the gutter too.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Better to say wimps.
OR - feckless pieces of dog poo.
that's dumb
I guess that's why I'm not a Republican. The Republicans are totally responsible for the mess we are in because they won't stand up for the Constitution. They hate the evil orange man so much that they are willing to let the Democrats get away with stealing an election if it means that Trump didn't win. The Republicans that don't actually hate Trump are too afraid of being cancelled to speak out. We can probably count on two hands the number of House members willing to stand up and call the Dems out for their two-tiered approach to "justice".

jpl458

Local time
I worry about Trump's health if he gets a 2nd term. He's not a young man and his diet could be a LOT better. (I'm not being snarky. I know about my health because of my earlier bad diet choices too!)

Plus if he DOES run and gets elected, the Democrats will probably panic badly enough that we will see a repeat of Jan. 6th or something analogous to it. Trump Derangement Syndrome will have to be added to the recognized afflictions in the American Psychiatric Association's manuals.
Just heard the news. Trump Lost. Who wudda thunk?

He also claimed that those who died for America were "losers". "I don't get it, what was in it for them"

I wouLd say Trump is scum, but that would be an insult to scum.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1696459651201.png

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I didn't know that Joe actually said that. When and where did he say that? or did someone just make it up? The comments I posted from Trump were actually spoken by Trump, the Draft Dodger in chief.
Who said it was a quote? I don't see any quote marks, do you?

Memes are like old wives tales, they usually have a grain of truth.

Why, do you believe the border is closed and secure?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:34
I can honestly say that I was not a draft dodger. The draft dodged me. Let's just say I wasn't a prime specimen at the time.

jpl458

Local time
Who said it was a quote? I don't see any quote marks, do you?

Memes are like old wives tales, they usually have a grain of truth.

Why, do you believe the border is closed and secure?
I wasn't talking about the border, the border has nothing to do with Trump's view of the military, and those that sacrificed so he could emerge as the creep he is. Do you support a person that feels that veterans are suckers? Especially those that died for their country? I am sure your response will have nothing to do with the subject at hand, just another right wing whatabout........... I hope his orange jumpsuit doesn't clash with his face.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I wasn't talking about the border, the border has nothing to do with Trump's view of the military, and those that sacrificed so he could emerge as the creep he is. Do you support a person that feels that veterans are suckers? Especially those that died for their country? I am sure your response will have nothing to do with the subject at hand, just another right wing whatabout........... I hope his orange jumpsuit doesn't clash with his face.
Your TDS is kicking hard this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom