US leaders

• Thread starter Thread starter Rich
  • Start date Start date
I think England should just start a war with America. One thing that would achieve is to demonstrate their loss in that war in the 1700s with America was not a fluke.

We have had a second war when they invaded Canada whilst we were occupied with Napoleon, that's when we burnt the "White House", knowing that it was a none winnable war we then retreated and it was considered an honourable draw. We have been buddies since, even if not always friends.

Brian

But doesn't preaching in schools go against the constitution, like Bush too?:confused:

How'd you make the jump from prayer at a football game to preaching in schools - ?

Remind me again in say the last 100yrs or so which war has the US won without us on its side:confused::rolleyes:

I think but am not 100% that Australia has been America's ally in every war and more than any other country.

I think but am not 100% that Australia has been America's ally in every war and more than any other country.

And if we needed to do business in a hurry we'd come knocking on your door first - It'd take 6 months just to get the brits up to speed with rifles - :)

Many of the British casualties in more recent wars have been inflicted by Americans too.

They claim it is accidental and friendly. Maybe they were aiming where they hit - that would be a fluke?

Remind me again in say the last 100yrs or so which war has the US won without us on its side

Vietnam?

Was it not? That was my best guess. :(

How about WWII, America won that single handed?:confused:

And if we needed to do business in a hurry we'd come knocking on your door first - It'd take 6 months just to get the brits up to speed with rifles - :)

remind us how your sharpshooters did at kasserine:confused::rolleyes:

How about Spanish American War. This is an open book exam isn't it.

Was that a win, in the last 100 or so years?

I don't recall reading about the aboriginees fighting in the American war of Independence, and if they had known what was coming they would have been on the British side.:D

Brian

How about Spanish American War. This is an open book exam isn't it.

Was that a win, in the last 100 or so years?

If you insist on being serious Paul then just choose Mexico, I'm sure you remember the Alamo, John Wayne again, he sure lived an active life, anyway that was when America stole lands from Mexico after the texans renegade on treaty obligations with the Mexicans.

Brian

Actually that was over 100 years ago, but I think that was just a figure of speech.

That was 1836 though wasn't it thats stretching the 100 a bit too far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom