Are you an atheist?

Are you an atheist?

• Total voters
I wonder if the democratic version has a black Jesus...

Sorry, :o , couldn't face the movie so guess I shouldn't have commented .

Brian

I wonder if the democratic version has a black Jesus...

That's funny. Imagine a black Jesus. Hardly any republican in the USA would believe that - especially in Georgia. That would be a real test of faith.

It's like saying God is female.

Col

That's funny. Imagine a black Jesus. Hardly any republican in the USA would believe that - especially in Georgia. That would be a real test of faith.

Col

What was his ethnicity?

Brian

What was his ethnicity?

Brian

I know that - that's the joke. He's always portrayed as a pure white. Hollywood would never get the revenue if he was portrayed in his (so called) true colour.

In order to capture the American market he just can't be allowed to display any sign of any colour other than white.

Col

Col
Our chaplain at school said that when Jesus returns it would be as a black person. he was not speciic about the gender that would be assumed

Our chaplain at school said that when Jesus returns it would be as a black person. he was not speciic about the gender that would be assumed
Nice of him to fill you in. :D
Did he give any indication of dates? Only I've not yet started buying Christmas presents and if the next virgin birth gets shifted to, say, mid-June I'll have a bit more breathing space.

Nice of him to fill you in. :D
Did he give any indication of dates? Only I've not yet started buying Christmas presents and if the next virgin birth gets shifted to, say, mid-June I'll have a bit more breathing space.
No info on dates so you'll just have to get out there and buy your yuletide gifts before the 25th. Still 16 days left:D

I'm trying to find a way of broaching the subject "Let's not spend for Xmas" to my family members. My wife and I started that practice years ago, but we still spend way too much on our grown children. I know they look forward to it, especially the two who are single, but I'd like to weed out this spend spend spend stuff. I don't mind buying stuff for my grandchildren, but I'd like it better if, in years to come, their fond memories of Xmas were the quality time they shared with their relatives, rather than the $$$ that got spent. Anybody doing that now? :)

Xmas really isn't a time for children. They get too excited, they get sick from eating too many sweets and are a general all round pain.

Xmas is the time for booze and having fun. (Not with kids about)

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom