Biden Ends Presidential Bid.

So, you really accept Democratic propaganda without question!
Not at all. I realize that to MAGA Worshipers (and to many Liberals) the world is binary. A person can see through all of the MAGA lies and still not believe the lies from the other side.

I know this may sound foreign to you. The language used in propaganda appeals to people at the genetic level. Try learning something about that. I was once a Republican, until I learned the history and methods of their propaganda.

And, the ultimate goal of their propaganda.

If you look at the language of Qanon you can see the structure is different than that of Liberal Propaganda. Not the message, the actual language structure. To you, people must believe either the one side's lies, or the other.

Ultimately, the only goal at the very essence of Conservatism, is to lower the taxes of the wealthiest people in the world. The actual rulers.

Trump did it and it caused the Federal Deficit to increase, and it did absolutely nothing for the middle class. It's funny how MAGA people have lived through these last 40 years and can still blame the problems we are having on Democrats. The reality is that the Democrats are being waved by the Liberals and have actually pushed people to join MAGA.

Liberals and Woke are y'alls friends.

You ever wonder many why Conservative don't like Warren Buffet?

And 99% of it would be speculation and "anonymous sources" and things that didn't really happen
Except it did.
We all witnessed him saying absolutely stupid things like Wind Turbines cause, i don't know, cancer. Like if you beat up that guy in the audience, I'll pay your legal fees. He made fun of mentally challenged people, he made up hundreds of 8th grade style antisocial nicknames for his pollical adversaries.

He made his followers believe the election was rigged, and all the time he was trying to do the rigging. He made people ok with invading the Capital Building of the United States.

I took an oath to defended the constitution of the United States, so did the President. Trump tried to steel an election. That's pretty much the opposite.

I don't have to love Democrats to want him gone. In the end, having no other choice, I would have still voted for a drooling old man that could barely fog a mirror.

According to the rumor mill, Kamala has been impossible to work for. She recently visited Biden's reelection team to take charge. Assuming the rumors are true, we should soon be hearing of resignations coming from the Biden reelection team. That may be a precursor of what is to come.

I thought the candidate for president was chosen as the result of what Americans call the primaries- I may be wrong but is America going to have primary elections to select a candidate from those who wish to stand? Or does the Presidential election procedure go out the window. What do I know, I'm British.
Col

I thought the candidate for president was chosen as the result of what Americans call the primaries- I may be wrong but is America going to have primary elections to select a candidate from those who wish to stand? Or does the Presidential election procedure go out the window. What do I know, I'm British.
Col
There goes democracy. The candidate is chosen by the donors. The primaries are only there to make us feel good about the choice we can't make.

According to the rumor mill, Kamala has been impossible to work for. She recently visited Biden's reelection team to take charge. Assuming the rumors are true, we should soon be hearing of resignations coming from the Biden reelection team. That may be a precursor of what is to come.
If you have any middle aged Xs, you know this story.

Biden was replaced because he was polling badly after the debate, that's when the Democrat party began scheming to throw Biden under the bus.

There goes democracy. The candidate is chosen by the donors. The primaries are only there to make us feel good about the choice we can't make.
I'm a registered independent. No primaries for me.

i don't know
exactly.

Like if you beat up that guy in the audience, I'll pay your legal fees
That's mildly funny, and nowhere near "despicable" as a joke.

he made up hundreds of 8th grade style antisocial nicknames for his pollical adversaries
That's not particularly funny, but nowhere near a despicable action

He made people ok with invading the Capital Building of the United States.
He used the same rhetoric that politicians have used for decades and decades, such as fight, keep fighting for what's right, blah blah blah.
It doesn't normally mean physically fight, obviously.

And I think we've all heard and made jokes about mentally challenged people. Not despicable.

So you haven't come up with anything remotely bordering on despicable yet

He made his followers believe the election was rigged, and all the time he was trying to do the rigging. He made people ok with invading the Capital Building of the United States.
Do you not remember the fact that many democrats also do not accept the election results when things don't go their way? Pelosi to this day along with Hillary, refuse to believe that 2016 was a legitimate election and that it was stolen by the Russians. lolololololol.

Walking calmly through the capital and not posing any threat at all after having been lead through and into the capital by police is not an invasion. You can try and paint things with a broad brush or replay the worst moments in your head all you like and it just looks silly. Grow up.

Do you not remember the fact that many democrats also do not accept the election results when things don't go their way? Pelosi to this day along with Hillary, refuse to believe that 2016 was a legitimate election and that it was stolen by the Russians. lolololololol.

Walking calmly through the capital and not posing any threat at all after having been lead through and into the capital by police is not an invasion. You can try and paint things with a broad brush or replay the worst moments in your head all you like and it just looks silly. Grow up.
5 people died in that riet. You supporting it is all the proof we need.

exactly.

That's mildly funny, and nowhere near "despicable" as a joke.

That's not particularly funny, but nowhere near a despicable action

He used the same rhetoric that politicians have used for decades and decades, such as fight, keep fighting for what's right, blah blah blah.
It doesn't normally mean physically fight, obviously.

And I think we've all heard and made jokes about mentally challenged people. Not despicable.

So you haven't come up with anything remotely bordering on despicable yet
Clearly, there is no act that is despicable enough.

So comparing Trump to Pelosi is a valid defence.

Should the story above prove valid, that is an indication that she will not act presidential where you have to be civil to those that you may not approve of. Moreover, her apparent refusal will be an indication that she, like Biden, is really antisemitic and will support Iran, Hamas, and Hezbollah. Going a bit back in history, both Harris and Biden when running for their offices met with Black racists and even raised money to bail-out Blacks who had committed crimes. So besides being antisemitic, she, like Biden, is a racist.

IMG_2691.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom