Debatus interruptus (3 Viewers)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:33
They only asked Trump if he would accept the results of the election, while many dems have questioned it.
That was part of the bias. Ask Trump but don't ask Biden. I don't think that Biden was in on the steal. I think even in 2020, he was too far gone to be trusted with something like that. However, "Dr" Biden almost certainly was. It was nauseating to watch her lie to Joe and tell him what a good job he did with answering all the questions. That is one disgusting woman.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
They only asked Trump if he would accept the results of the election, while many dems have questioned it.
And the moderators never asked the obvious Biden gotcha question: Please explain your lie in the 2020 debate that the laptop was Russian disinformation. This question was never asked because the moderators were protecting Biden.

Of course, when it came to Trump, the moderators did ask a Trump gotcha question concerning Jan. 6th as an attempt to publicly undermine Trump.

Mike Krailo

Local time
When will there be a discussion concerning invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Biden from office?
Maybe when we all get comfortable with the idea of the VP becoming president. That's a hard pill to swallow as well.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:33
You can see why they don't dare release the tapes of the special counsel probe into Biden's classified documents.

Reactions: Jon

Cotswold

Local time
Today, 14:33
Clips from the "show" were on the TV news over here. Many of us thought they were a trailer for a medical
emergency reality show at an A&E Department.
We fully expected Obama, Hilary and Bill Clinton, dressed as doctors to burst onto the scene and save him
but that didn't happen as far as we know.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Judging by the clips on BBC news, it seems that Trump doesn't need to do that much to secure the Presidency, Biden is digging his own hole for him and the Democrats. Trump will sail through.
Col

Mike Krailo

Local time
Amazingly there are many voters that would vote for joe even if he was moved around speechless like the weekend at Bernie's guy. They only vote blue and they can't think for themselves except on an emotional level. That's such a shame. The fact that joe is clearly cognitively impaired and obviously incapable of running a bingo game let alone our country, it is clear that someone else is. This fact alone is the biggest criminal coverup in American history and allowing this to continue any further is dangerous. There is still six months of mystery leaders running the country left and all our foreign adversaries know it.

They are now simply hoping that their base and the undecided didn't watch the debate. They are estimating only 1/3 of the voters watched the debate. That means two thirds will just believe whatever spin they are feed from now until election day.

I find humor everywhere. You have to laugh that most republican are hoping Biden runs, and lots of Dems are hoping he doesn't.
That isn't funny, that is the exact situation we are in right now. This is very serious, the only thing I know is that dems will do everything in their power to remain in power. Everything. The donors have to make a decision to continue to feed the weekend and Bernie's guy or pivot to operation dump joe and joe doesn't want to be dumped.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Is there any upside to being on stage with Biden, again? Should Trump pass on the second debate? Has the potential audience already seen enough?

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
No contest - win to trump
That was pretty clear even to the talking heads of the left. To hear them speak, they were flabbergasted at how frail Joe was because apparently, they believed the other talking heads, including the Press Secretary who kept telling the public that the videos of Joe for the past three years, circling the drain as he tries to speak two sentences without reading them off a tele-prompter were faked. Now, the general public can see that the videos and reports were not faked at all.

But, the left has boxed itself into a corner (no pun intended). Joe is not going quietly and neither is Kamala. Her popularity is lower than Joe's but she's a "black", "woman", with "immigrant" parents. She checks too many boxes so they can't just dump her. Too bad she doesn't even come close to checking the "competent" box.

The question was relating to what your talking heads are saying about our President being a drooling old man who can't finish sentences?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1719705409628.png

Cotswold

Local time
and Kamala isn't going quietly into the night either.
Seems that there will be a good chance of her becoming Presi within four years if Slow Joe makes it to November.

We have our own Kamala, an Angela Raynor. Clearly a bright girl who after many years of trying managed eventually to obtain an NVQ in emptying bed pans.
She is now on her way to being Deputy Prime Minister on the 5th July. With dreams of being PM. A disturbing thought if ever there was one.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
"So here's the deal...If Trump wins the election I'm moving back to Kenya!" -Barack Obama
Promises, promises. All those progressives who swore they were leaving the country if Trump won the first time, didn't. I'll believe it when I see it;) I don't want to get my hopes up again only to be dashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom