Delusional cooperation

• Thread starter Thread starter OSfllwr
  • Start date Start date
dan-cat said:
Do they know that you think them hypocritical and two-faced?
I will enquire - but by your own non-defence, you must be hypocritical.

and that picture. . . . . . . its the girly American game based on rugby isn't it? so that costume is deemed by Americans as being a thug?
I would have thought a US soldiers uniform was more in keeping as that was what the thugs wore when they tortured Iraqi's

Col

ColinEssex said:
I would have thought a US soldiers uniform was more in keeping as that was what the thugs wore when they tortured Iraqi's

Col

Don't forget British soldiers did the same.

Bodisathva said:
Allow me to be a bit more clear this time...I did not use the term "acceptable".
I used that term in the question - what is acceptable non-thug attire? I'm still having a problem with what you imagine a thug to wear - obviously a question you're evading.

Incidentally, thugs in the UK in the 1950's wore leather jackets and pink socks.

Dan said:
Makes you wonder whether they're just being two-faced doesn't it?
they probobly are - who knows?

Col

Bodisathva said:
But then you already know what I'm trying to tell you, don't you?
I have no idea, you keep avoiding the question, like Americans do

Col

ColinEssex said:

Most men fail to live up to their own preachings. Including myself.

But I'm glad you admit that you were actually attacking me personally, for what reason I do not know. Perhaps you would like to explain?

scott-atkinson said:
Don't forget British soldiers did the same.

I did post that link earlier on but was told it was old news. ;)

ColinEssex said:
they probobly are - who knows?

Col

You do apparently. You're the one throwing the character attacks around. :rolleyes:

ColinEssex said:

and that picture. . . . . . . its the girly American game based on rugby isn't it? so that costume is deemed by Americans as being a thug?

Col

Affiliation clothing would be a good place to start your discovery.

dan-cat said:
Most men fail to live up to their own preachings. Including myself.

But I'm glad you admit that you were actually attacking me personally, for what reason I do not know. Perhaps you would like to explain?
You said I was attacking all Americans on the forum. You said you wern't two faced. You didn't say you wern't hypocritical - therefore you must be if you're not. Its quite simple, please try to keep up Daniel.:rolleyes:

Anyway, you'll be pleased to hear I'm off home now and not in tomorrow.

Therefore I shall wish you and all on the forum a happy new year, I hope its a good year.;)

Take care - ride safely:)

Col

ColinEssex said:
You said I was attacking all Americans on the forum. You said you wern't two faced. You didn't say you wern't hypocritical - therefore you must be if you're not. Its quite simple, please try to keep up Daniel.:rolleyes:

You didn't read my post properly did you. :D

ColinEssex said:
I used that term in the question - what is acceptable non-thug attire? I'm still having a problem with what you imagine a thug to wear - obviously a question you're evading.
not evading, flat out avoiding.

ColinEssex said:
Incidentally, thugs in the UK in the 1950's wore leather jackets and pink socks.
:confused: Doesn't sound very scary or thuggish to me...more like "the Blue Oyster".

ColinEssex said:
Therefore I shall wish you and all on the forum a happy new year, I hope its a good year

Col

Happy New Year to you as well. Have a good one.

scott-atkinson said:
As you have gathered I am anti European, Racist against euros, you are clearly anti american, racist against yanks.

But I've already told you, whether you like it or not you are European, now if you want to keep fighting in Americans wars for them, then you should move there. There's sure to be another one along shortly

Bodisathva said:
Geez, Rich! You whine when we help, you whine when we don't...you remind me of my wife with PMS :rolleyes:
I'm trying to think of when you helped?:confused:

jsanders said:
Dan,
In my earlier post I was referring to Col and Rich.

You notice that I’m, more or less, done with them as well.
Yeaah, it's not as if Americans are known for staying the course, is it:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom