Did I make this up?

Rich said:
Then don't criticise your government, you'll be branded as unpatriotic, we'll do it for you, I know it's a thankless task but don't worry, we're British:cool:
I'll try, but I'm not very good at criticising:(

Col

ColinEssex said:
I'll try, but I'm not very good at criticising:(

Col
Yes I agree it comes easier to Americans, criticising foreigners, but we'll have a go:cool:

It's always nice to see you two entertaining one another once again... There are some constants in this world of uncertainty... :):):)

KenHigg said:
It's always nice to see you two entertaining one another once again... There are some constants in this world of uncertainty... :):):)
Did you see Rich's thread on that geezer who shot that kid? Is that normal to do that being as everyone has a gun?

Col

ColinEssex said:
Did you see Rich's thread on that geezer who shot that kid? Is that normal to do that being as everyone has a gun?

Col
and it's not as if the poor kid was crapping on the lawn like a stray dog

KenHigg said:
It's always nice to see you two entertaining one another once again...

Yeah... didn't I mentioned Statler and Waldorf before ? :cool:

Attachments

• articles_reviews.jpg
    articles_reviews.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 137
ColinEssex said:

Col

For starters, Mr. CollinEssex, everyone does not have a gun. If you would pry away from your tele-wonderland once in a blue moon you'd.... Oh never mind...:(

KenHigg said:
For starters, Mr. CollinEssex, everyone does not have a gun. If you would pry away from your tele-wonderland once in a blue moon you'd.... Oh never mind...:(
How many "L"'s in Colin?

How can we pry away from Tele-wonderland when most of the stuff we see is American and they always shoot each other? It just seems obsessed with killing. . . . . .:confused:

Col

ColinEssex said:

Col

Yes quite normal, I had a pot-shot at the mailman this morning. Missed him though - didn't get time to fit my scope... :rolleyes:

dan-cat said:
Yes quite normal, I had a pot-shot at the mailman this morning. Missed him though - didn't get time to fit my scope... :rolleyes:
I knew it :D

maybe you need lessons from Kenny, you need to be a bit quicker if you're going to blow an innocent deers brains out like Kenny does:(

Col

Rich said:
it's quite clear from your posts here that you're short sighted, but hell, that bad:eek:

I have a nervous twitch ;)

ColinEssex said:
maybe you need lessons from Kenny, you need to be a bit quicker if you're going to blow an innocent deers brains out like Kenny does:(

Col

Innocent of what? - bastards eat my trees and crap all over my yard.:mad:

ColinEssex said:
How many "L"'s in Colin?

How can we pry away from Tele-wonderland when most of the stuff we see is American and they always shoot each other? It just seems obsessed with killing. . . . . .:confused:

Col

If I may be allowed to dissect this comment:

Since 'most of the stuff we see is American and they always shoot each other', we have a hard time 'prying away from Tele-wonderland'.

Seems you are the one that is obsessed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
KenHigg said:
If I may be allowed to dissect this comment:

Since 'most of the stuff we see is American and they always shoot each other', we have a hard time 'prying away from Tele-wonderland'.

Seems you are the one that is obsessed :rolleyes:
Yes you have a code of honour, don't you ?:rolleyes:

ColinEssex said:
I knew it :D

Col

Alternatively, you could make sure you feast on the guilty animals like the cows that provide the burger meat that Collin enjoys when he goes to McD's :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom