Did I make this up?

KenHigg said:
Since 'most of the stuff we see is American and they always shoot each other', we have a hard time 'prying away from Tele-wonderland'.

Seems you are the one that is obsessed :rolleyes:

Yeah we all know deep down he'd love to own a shot-gun and a couple of smell hounds. :D

KenHigg said:
Alternatively, you could make sure you feast on the guilty animals like the cows that provide the burger meat that Collin enjoys when he goes to McD's :D
Actually, I don't eat from McDonalds. Although to give them credit, they do have nice tasting coffee.

Col

KenHigg said:
Alternatively, you could make sure you feast on the guilty animals like the cows that provide the burger meat that Collin enjoys when he goes to McD's :D

Or those naughty, naughty piggy wiggys that sacrifice their lives in order for the Queen to enjoy her pork balls. :p

dan-cat said:
Or those naughty, naughty piggy wiggys that sacrifice their lives in order for the Queen to enjoy her pork balls. :p
I think I've pointed out before that the meat from the local Chinky may not contain what the label says :eek:

Rich said:
I think I've pointed out before that the meat from the local Chinky may not contain what the label says :eek:

Pooches, horses, pigs, cows ... ther'all guilty as 'ell...:mad:

Poor little innocent flowers - what did they ever do to anyone?

I think we should all have a spot of tea and enjoy a big girlie man hugga buddie

MrsGorilla said:
Your flower-beds must have done something to provoke them. :p

Yep - they weren't armed with a shot-gun.

I'm sure my fricken dog just stands there and watches them chow down. :rolleyes:

dan-cat said:
Yep - they weren't armed with a shot-gun.

I'm sure my fricken dog just stands there and watches them chow down. :rolleyes:

What's your address again...;)

Rich said:
I don't kill them Kenny, I get them from the butchers :rolleyes: :cool:

So you pay someone to do your killing?!? How barbaric :rolleyes:

KenHigg said:
So you pay someone to do your killing?!? How barbaric :rolleyes:
No, I pay for the end product and in any case the killing is carried out humanely :cool: :p

Rich said:
No, I pay for the end product and in any case the killing is carried out humanely :cool: :p

Not like deer hunting then. In deer hunting you shoot the animal only to maim it so it can't get away and then you take your time slowly torturing the animal to death. :D

MrsGorilla said:
Not like deer hunting then. In deer hunting you shoot the animal only to maim it so it can't get away and then you take your time slowly torturing the animal to death. :D
And then they skin it and hang the skin up on display as some sort of token of their adroitness:rolleyes:

Rich said:
And then they skin it and hang the skin up on display as some sort of token of their adroitness:rolleyes:

Yeah, and then they take the innards and sprinkle them around outside as a warning to other deer who might venture into the area. :D

Rich said:

I'm guessing you really don't know how they kill it...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom