Did I make this up?

MrsGorilla said:
Yeah, and then they take the innards and sprinkle them around outside as a warning to other deer who might venture into the area. :D

And then swing by and get us a slim jim and a pepsi!

KenHigg said:
And then swing by and get us a slim jim and a pepsi!

If a deer happens to get lost and wander by, then take it out Godfather style! :p

MrsGorilla said:
If a deer happens to get lost and wander by, then take it out Godfather style! :p

That would mess up too much venison...:eek:

FYI: I really don't have any beef with the Queen or other Royals. I was just trying to get Col & Ricky stirred up. They all seem like nice people :) :) :) (Including Col & Ricky!):) :) :)

And I was just making light of the fact that deer are innocent but cows and pigs and chickens are guilty as hell of something. :D Personally, I've never cared for the taste of venison. Much too gamey for me.

MrsGorilla said:
And I was just making light of the fact that deer are innocent but cows and pigs and chickens are guilty as hell of something. :D Personally, I've never cared for the taste of venison. Much too gamey for me.

Yeah, it is gamey if you don't fix it just right. It makes pretty good chili :)

KenHigg said:
Yeah, it is gamey if you don't fix it just right. It makes pretty good chili :)

Even then it really has to be fixed right or I can still taste it. Buffalo on the other hand, is delicious. Now, there is another really guilty animal. :D

Elk has the taste of beef without the fat. Mrs. Gorilla, I agree with you about Buffalo. The only buffalo I ever had was in a resturant in Puerto Rico near Palmas Del Mar. The owner had the buffalo (deceased of course) flown down from Denver Colorado. The steak was good, the chili was great.

fuzzygeek said:
Elk has the taste of beef without the fat. Mrs. Gorilla, I agree with you about Buffalo. The only buffalo I ever had was in a resturant in Puerto Rico near Palmas Del Mar. The owner had the buffalo (deceased of course) flown down from Denver Colorado. The steak was good, the chili was great.
Mind you don't choke on the bullets :eek: ah but you now import the buffalo don't you?

I think the wild game chili is better because it doesn't have the fat of regular ground.... Just a guess.

dan-cat said:
Yes quite normal, I had a pot-shot at the mailman this morning. Missed him though - didn't get time to fit my scope... :rolleyes:

Maybe a little lead poisoning incentivisation would improve the current batch of dyslexic plonkers employed by the Royal Mail. If they're not stealing, dumping or hoarding mail they're misdelivering it. Nip over Danny boy and take a few shots at our postmen. :D

Question Barry: Is it common for grown men in the UK to do stuff like:

Roses are red,
violets are blue
those poor deer
must have somewhere
to go to the loo

??? :confused:

KenHigg said:
Question Barry: Is it common for grown men in the UK to do stuff like:

??? :confused:

Only if they're poetically gifted :D

Mind you Ken I have been agonising somewhat over the scansion of the penultimate line. I don't believe it falls into iambic pentameter, do you?:confused:

BarryMK said:

Mind you Ken I have been agonising somewhat over the scansion of the penultimate line. I don't believe it falls into iambic pentameter, do you?:confused:

Hang on while I google some of those big words...:D

Hum... It looked to me like it was a poor effort, particularly the last line or two if that's what you meant. I had to re-read it through a second time and squeeze a bunch a words together to make kinda sorta flow… But what would you expect from a guy that champions a word like chinkie :):):)

KenHigg said:
Hum... It looked to me like it was a poor effort, particularly the last line or two if that's what you meant. I had to re-read it through a second time and squeeze a bunch a words together to make kinda sorta flow… But what would you expect from a guy that champions a word like chinkie :):):)
This is from a nation that spends it's time reflecting on how long a person farts for and how a turd swirls around a bog pan:rolleyes:

BarryMK said:

I couldn't make it too complex for the Americans :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom