Did I make this up? (1 Viewer)

Rich said:
The vast majority of it turns out to be correct in the end:cool:

The only thing correct in that statement in regard to what you say was the vast part: 47k+ & counting...

Rich said:
The vast majority of it turns out to be correct in the end:cool:

it seems the minority is rising...:rolleyes:

They didn't say he used the phrase, just allowing him to reply to unjust and unfair trial by the gutter press

So now the BBC HAS claimed he used the phrase, does that make them part of the gutter press :confused:

dan-cat said:
So now the BBC HAS claimed he used the phrase, does that make them part of the gutter press :confused:
I've no idea, it was you who decided to give him the eulogy in the first place:rolleyes:

Rich said:
I've no idea, it was you who decided to give him the eulogy in the first place:rolleyes:

Weird, you usually have an idea on most things :confused:

I wonder why Ken and Dan decided to have a go at Her Maj.? I don't recall her doing any harm to anybody, animals etc with her huntin' and fishin' lifestyle, yes, but as yet people , nope.
I know from my travels in America that people there are fascinated by the royals and I think a little envious of the institution which leeds me to state the two good reasons for retaining the Royals.

1 They fascinate lesser races:D

2 They prevent people like the Bliars from being the first family, fancy living in a country where the Bushes, Nixons etc are the first family.:(

Brian ;)

Brianwarnock said:
I wonder why Ken and Dan decided to have a go at Her Maj.? Brian ;)
In a word, jealousy, look at what they've got, a bloody chimp or is that chump :cool:

Brianwarnock said:
I wonder why Ken and Dan decided to have a go at Her Maj.? I don't recall her doing any harm to anybody, animals etc with her huntin' and fishin' lifestyle, yes, but as yet people , nope.
I know from my travels in America that people there are fascinated by the royals and I think a little envious of the institution which leeds me to state the two good reasons for retaining the Royals.

1 They fascinate lesser races:D

2 They prevent people like the Bliars from being the first family, fancy living in a country where the Bushes, Nixons etc are the first family.:(

Brian ;)

Ha... Fancy living in a country where the likes of Charles and Phillip are considered a superior race...:rolleyes:

FYI - Actually I kind of like the old girl. If Ms. Elizabeth was to run as pres over here I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

KenHigg said:
Ha... Fancy living in a country where the likes of Charles and Phillip are considered a superior race...:rolleyes:

FYI - Actually I kind of like the old girl. If Ms. Elizabeth was to run as pres over here I'd vote for her in a heartbeat.

Actually I meant we , not just the Royals, were superior and Phil of course doesn't comply as he's a Greek, nor does Charlie because he is a wa.. oops lets keep it clean, then Andrew is , oh lets forget it :D just stick with reason 2

Brian

Brianwarnock said:
Actually I meant we , not just the Royals, were superior and Phil of course doesn't comply as he's a Greek, nor does Charlie because he is a wa.. oops lets keep it clean, then Andrew is , oh lets forget it :D just stick with reason 2

Brian

Ok... Good enough for me...:D

KenHigg said:

I think this fellow should be tried for treason and then executed, or sent to a penal colony, oops, he already lives in one

Rich said:
I think this fellow should be tried for treason and then executed, or sent to a penal colony, oops, he already lives in one

Now Ricky, quieten down and be a proper little subject for Uncle Phil and Charlie...

KenHigg said:
Now Ricky, quieten down and be a proper little subject for Uncle Phil and Charlie...
and you be a good little patriot for Uncle Sam, Tom Cobley and all:rolleyes:

KenHigg said:
Good come back - :D I'll try :p
Then don't criticise your government, you'll be branded as unpatriotic, we'll do it for you, I know it's a thankless task but don't worry, we're British:cool:

Rich said:
Then don't criticise your government, you'll be branded as unpatriotic, we'll do it for you, I know it's a thankless task but don't worry, we're British:cool:
I'll try, but I'm not very good at criticising:(

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom