Gun violence

You are mis-quoting me. That is not what I said. You conveniently cut off the end of the sentence. Is that how you have to make your point?
It's a part-quote not a mis-quote. I've already made my point, even Isaac and Doc agree. Therefore your statement is a fallacy. Please continue to clutch at straws should you wish to continue.
Col

@moke123 And you believe the illegals will show. They don't even show up for their immigration hearings once they are released. OK. Whatever. I agree. It really doesn't matter that they were illegal. But it's like the "hate" crime enhancement. It just makes it worse because they shouldn't have been here at all AND it seems that at least some of them have had prior run-ins with the police. This can't stand. This is lawlessness. If the police aren't safe on the streets of NYC, who is?

They don't even show up for their immigration hearings once they are released.
And you know this how? Tucker?

Fixed this for ya.
But it's like the "hate" crime enhancement. It just makes it worse because they shouldn't have been here at all AND it seems that at least some of them have had prior run-ins with the police. This can't stand. This is lawlessness. If the police aren't safe on the streets of NYC, in the halls of congress, who is?

I think not.

I agree. You think not. But you used an awkward grammatical construction to show you weren't thinking.

Let's be clear. I am speaking as a member, not a moderator, so don't accuse me of bullying. Not my intention.

We clearly disagree on something here. A loaded gun is a dangerous item. OK, true. A loaded gun in the hands of an angry or crazed person is a great threat. OK, true. BUT when I am facing that angry/crazed, armed person, I would rather face him/her with my OWN loaded gun rather than be empty-handed. It's all about odds. My odds of surviving that encounter go up radically if I'm suitably armed. And it the USA, we have the right to defend ourselves.

Everything you need to know about these George Soros funded LWNJ's

Everything you need to know about these George Soros funded LWNJ's

oh no, not the Soros boogeyman. He's 93, who will you blame for everything when he dies?

We clearly disagree on something here. A loaded gun is a dangerous item. OK, true. A loaded gun in the hands of an angry or crazed person is a great threat. OK, true. BUT when I am facing that angry/crazed, armed person, I would rather face him/her with my OWN loaded gun rather than be empty-handed. It's all about odds. My odds of surviving that encounter go up radically if I'm suitably armed. And it the USA, we have the right to defend ourselves.
I totally agree with all that. As i said earlier, i dont care how many guns Americans have or who they shoot.
Unfortunately, your comment has nothing to do with Pat's false statement.
Col

Meanwhile... lather, rinse, repeat.

1707237360346.png

Really moke? You're going to claim you think all these people show up for the hearing? That's an incredibly silly thing to suggest.

Our own personal experience is enough to know that massive amounts of people are in the country illegally - they never showed up for anything.
How do I know this? Because I meet them personally.

I found some statistics that show that we granted amnesty to 25 or 36,000 (two charts with different numbers) in 2022. So, what happened to the other 2 million people who claimed amnesty? And why don't we offer amnesty to white people in South Africa. Their president has given the mobs permission to steal their farms and kill them. Why did we not offer amnesty to the christians being persecuted in Syria and other Islamic countries?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom