Gun violence

Yet in US history, it was the liberal side of the house that created the KKK to suppress the former slaves.
final_size-Joe_Rogan_wincing_20210826185026.gif

Things sure have changed over the last 150 years.
I'm not sure how you can say that. The Dems are still doing their darndest to keep blacks down on the plantation. The difference now is the plantation is the poor inner cities where the poor, not just blacks, are housed in failing schools where they do not learn english or math or other useful skills. Therefore, they have little hope of getting out. But at least the Planned Parenthood office is close by so the Dems can convince the uneducated poor to kill their babies in the name of "reproductive care", which is exactly what Margaret Sanger had in mind. "reproductive care" - notice how the Dems corrupt the meaning of that phrase so they can use it to mean "murder the unborn" without anyone thinking about what they are actually doing which is killing off their future.

The amount of antisemitism in the democrat party is shocking, they don't seem to be hiding it.

Those walmart associates don't look very young to me. Especially the ones with 4 mouths to feed. I think conservatives just miss

You apparently missed the news about California's minimum wage

The Biden campaign is running scared at this point. He can't remember who he is and it's so obvious I think Trump will win by a landslide if we can keep the cardboard from being taped over the windows in cesspool places like Philadelphia

Is it true that in an American diner or restaurant, you get as much free coffee as you like?
Col

Is it true that in an American diner or restaurant, you get as much free coffee as you like?
Col

The first cup isn't free but a few refills might be. After a while, if coffee was all you bought, they might talk with you about whether you intended to buy anything else. You can also get iced tea refills for free after the initial purchase.

Some restaurants have an occasional promotion where you get "all you can eat" of some featured entree. The"Red Lobster" chain of restaurants often has an "all you can eat fried shrimp" promotion. And we cannot forget the "all you can eat" buffets.

Then, of course, there are the "all you can eat" establishments in the rougher part of town where if you abuse the privilege, Bubba comes out with a dirty apron and a baseball bat and menacingly says, "OK, bub, that's all you can eat." And there are those buffets that have a little "sauce" to them that specify "If you are big enough to qualify for your own postal code, don't eat here."

Thanks. I only ask because I saw a bit of a programme on telly. They were in a diner and there was a waitress walking round with a glass coffee jug filling up any cup she could see. In the UK, if you want more coffee or tea then it's another 3 or 4pounds on the bill.
But in Chinatown in London, they have chinese restaurants, all you can eat buffet for £10 including a tin of Coke, very good value for central London, I always eat there when I'm in the smoke.
Col

Col

Some restaurants you pay maybe $3-5 for unlimited # of refilled cups, yes. They'll generally charge you enough to about break even compared to the price of other places @ 1 cup, unless you're actually planning on drinking > 3 cups

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom