News Stories Rants

Kraj said:
It depends. Is anything you're witholding so scandalous it's incriminating? (Now I'm curious. ;) )

Not by todays standards I'm sure... :rolleyes:

Rich said:
I'm suprised they aren't being blamed for the current state of affairs, oops, silly me, they are:rolleyes:

So if we send 'em back then we'll be killing two birds with one stone... (Whoops, used th 'k' word...sorry :rolleyes:)

Rant #2

Link

Where the heck do you draw the line with the 'Look a like' gun rule? ... I've never seen a gun that looked like that!?! If he had folded up a pc of paper to make it look kind of like a gun, would he have been expelled? :confused: :mad: :confused:

KenHigg said:
Where the heck do you draw the line with the 'Look a like' gun rule? ... I've never seen a gun that looked like that!?! If he had folded up a pc of paper to make it look kind of like a gun, would he have been expelled? :confused: :mad: :confused:

Well done that school for banning weapons of mass distraction, now maybe if you had national goverment the problem would really be tackled en-masse :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Your generation set them:rolleyes: :p

I think the standards of todays youth have leached in from the likes of Europe and Central America...:rolleyes:

Rich said:
Well done that school for banning weapons of mass distraction, now maybe if you had national goverment the problem would really be tackled en-masse :rolleyes:

'mass distraction' Good one... Typo or not :p

KenHigg said:
I think the standards of todays youth have leached in from the likes of Europe and Central America...:rolleyes:
Of which you're a descendant from:rolleyes:

Values...

What the heck are the parents suppose to teach their kids?!?!

Link

This got me: 'Some Muslims say they feel alienated in the UK'

My advice: Go back where you come from...:rolleyes:

KenHigg said:
This got me: 'Some Muslims say they feel alienated in the UK'

My advice: Go back where you come from...:rolleyes:

Where should the muslims born in the UK go back to? :rolleyes:

"What was the reason why these people actually committed these disgusting acts?

"And unfortunately it was our foreign policy, it was the issue of the illegal war, the illegal occupation of Iraq, the war in Afghanistan, the continuing abuses of the Palestinian people, the illegal occupation of Palestine by the Israeli state."

Bollocks! :mad:

How about this; 'Some of us Christians feel alienated in Afghanistan'...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

KenHigg said:
How about this; 'Some of us Christians feel alienated in Afghanistan'...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've got no idea what this is supposed to mean :confused:

dan-cat said:
I've got no idea what this is supposed to mean :confused:

Muslims are free to walk around in a Christian country and complain that they feel alienated but what if a person of Christian faith did the same thing in a Muslim country...

KenHigg said:
Muslims are free to walk around in a Christian country and complain that they feel alienated

So what? At least they are publicly expressing their gripes with the authority rather than secretly planning violent 'revenge' against it in the form of terrorism.

KenHigg said:
but what if a person of Christian faith did the same thing in a Muslim country...

Don't you think this is precisely what sets the developed countries apart from the rest of the world? The ability to complain about the establishment without fear of being cut down. C'mon Ken - engage brain...

dan-cat said:
So what? At least they are publicly expressing their gripes with the authority rather than secretly planning violent 'revenge' against it in the form of terrorism.

Don't you think this is precisely what sets the developed countries apart from the rest of the world? The ability to complain about the establishment without fear of being cut down. C'mon Ken - engage brain...

You almost had me ready to discus it with you 'till you made the 'brain' wise crack at the end... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom