News Stories Rants

Rich said:
That's not a very thought out answer is it? you're getting to sound like that Higg guy:rolleyes:

Is this better Richy boy?

I feel that the world as we know it today is not as safe as it was 20yrs ago.

selenau837 said:
Is this better Richy boy?

I feel that the world as we know it today is not as safe as it was 20yrs ago.
You didn't explain why, girl;)

Rich said:
You didn't explain why, girl;)

Kids are being kidnapped almost on a daily basis. The crime rates are way higher than they were 20 yrs ago.

You can't even take your kids to walmart with out a threat to them. There have been times where kids were molested in the store, kidnapped from the store and murdered, and the like.

selenau837 said:
You can't even take your kids to walmart with out a threat to them. There have been times where kids were molested in the store, kidnapped from the store and murdered, and the like.

That's not true, it's the other way around. It's the kids who threaten with mental abuse if they don't get the latest Thomas steam engine. (Well at least that's my experience anyway :D)

dan-cat said:
That's not true, it's the other way around. It's the kids who threaten with mental abuse if they don't get the latest Thomas steam engine. (Well at least that's my experience anyway :D)

Yes, Thomas the train has that affect on kids. :rolleyes:

selenau837 said:
Yes, Thomas the train has that affect on kids. :rolleyes:

A good smack on forehead will get it off their mind...

(Speaking from experience... As the smack-ie, not the smack-er... :eek: :o )

Last edited:
KenHigg said:
A good smack on forehead will get it off their mind...

(Speaking from experience... As the smack-ie, not the smack-er... :eek: :o )

Doesn't cupcake give any dispensation for being good? :p

selenau837 said:
I'm sure she learned her lesson did she not. :D
I'm sure she learned a lesson. I'm not sure it was the lesson that was intended, though.

KenHigg said:
Yes, but that info is classified...;)
*Files a motion under the Freedom of Information Act. :D

dan-cat said:
What about Diesel ?:confused:
Oh and it's Thomas the Tank Engine by the way!:mad:

Kraj said:
I'm sure she learned a lesson. I'm not sure it was the lesson that was intended, though.

She learned if she cries to mommie in front of a camera when she get's in trouble she'll get a lot of attention...

Kraj said:
*Files a motion under the Freedom of Information Act. :D

Can I plead the 5th or does that apply here...:confused: ;)

KenHigg said:
Can I plead the 5th or does that apply here...:confused: ;)
It depends. Is anything you're witholding so scandalous it's incriminating? (Now I'm curious. ;) )

KenHigg said:
Maybe it'll make 'em think twice before coming over...:rolleyes:

I'm suprised they aren't being blamed for the current state of affairs, oops, silly me, they are:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom