Oh the Places You'll Go

MrsGorilla said:
So, how would you describe your feelings for Bush then? :p

Can't stand the man, or his deputy stooge, Bliar:mad:

Numerous though they may be?
Yes, they just weren't up to the job, mind you it's a hard task finding one that is :eek: :cool:

Rich said:
Can't stand the man, or his deputy stooge, Bliar:mad:

But not hate... :p

Rich said:
Yes, they just weren't up to the job, mind you it's a hard task finding one that is :eek: :cool:

Because you're too high maintenance. :cool: :D

MrsGorilla said:
Because you're too high maintenance. :cool: :D

No not really, just some tweaking now and then and regular lubrication :cool:

I just got back from a five day stay in Lisbon. Beautiful weather, friendly people, fabulous hotel (thank goodness), insane taxi drivers who speed through crowded city streets at 80mph, precious little worth seeing unless you like churches and museums - oh, and more graffiti per square yard than you'd believe possible. Stand still long enough and the buggers'll paint over you. Food smothered in really bad olive oil and salt. From now on if it isn't Italy, I'm not going.

BarryMK said:
precious little worth seeing unless you like churches and museums

Barry ,
It's obvious that you missed the "Hot Clube de Portugal" at the Praca da Alegria or the "Speakeasy" at the Cais da Rocha do Conde . Excellent wine and good live music.

Or did you visit the "Alcool Puro" cafe ? I heard that they play lot's of forbidden bootlegs from a guy named Col ? :)

rak said:
Barry ,
It's obvious that you missed the "Hot Clube de Portugal" at the Praca da Alegria or the "Speakeasy" at the Cais da Rocha do Conde . Excellent wine and good live music.

Or did you visit the "Alcool Puro" cafe ? I heard that they play lot's of forbidden bootlegs from a guy named Col ? :)

I didn't even get to see any Fado Rak, I got fed up with being hassled by hustlers in the Bairro Alto.

As for the Alcool Puro , I have a small share in the action, but don't tell Col....

Anyway I saw the Eagles last Night on their Farewell 1 tour, stageside seats, amazing concert. I'd give up playing to do just one number with them!

BarryMK said:
As for the Alcool Puro , I have a small share in the action, but don't tell Col....
what?

Anyway I saw the Eagles last Night on their Farewell 1 tour, stageside seats, amazing concert. I'd give up playing to do just one number with them!
Did the Eagles want me to support them? you were meeting with them as part of your management duties wern't you?. . . . . . . . . thats what I pay you for!!!

Col

Last edited:
ColinEssex said:
what?

Did the Eagles want me to support them? you were meeting with them as part of your management duties wern't you?. . . . . . . . . thats what I pay you for!!!

Col

Take heart! They're very interested in talking to us about their next Farewell Tour. My people are meeting with their people for discussions about preliminary meetings about possible agendas. Things are definitely moving in a positive direction discussionwise. We're blue-skying the whole thing at the moment, fast tracking the action items. We're trying to incent them at the present moment in time in order to facilitate an integrated solution. As a key enabler I'm working to leverage our position vis a vis a win-win situation.

I'll get back to you as proceedings proceed.

BarryMK said:
Take heart! They're very interested in talking to us about their next Farewell Tour. My people are meeting with their people for discussions about preliminary meetings about possible agendas. Things are definitely moving in a positive direction discussionwise. We're blue-skying the whole thing at the moment, fast tracking the action items. We're trying to incent them at the present moment in time in order to facilitate an integrated solution. As a key enabler I'm working to leverage our position vis a vis a win-win situation.

I'll get back to you as proceedings proceed.
Glad thats clear then:rolleyes:

Col

BarryMK said:
CEO ColinEssex Records plc - Col announces his intention to write his autobiography. Ghost writer needed. No experience necessary

I'll need some money from the travel account to visit a couple of the southern states of the USA - there's one or two things I'd be interested in seeing there:D

Oh and who pays the salaries of what you call "my people"?

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom