Waiting

And MAGA Congress Members following Russian Propaganda when they cut off funds to the Ukraine, taking us one giant step closer to a third global conflict.
No, they're cutting the funds for two reasons
-- because the Ukrainians are stealing the money. There is no accountability.
-- because this is not our war (although Biden recently adimted to causing it by pushing Putin's NATO button) and Europe should be covering the bulk of the cost rather than us.

Now you are trying to brainwash us :D
Obviously your susceptible to it so it doesn't hurt to try.

Europe should be covering the bulk of the cost rather than us.
They are.

28489.jpeg

No, they're cutting the funds for two reasons
-- because the Ukrainians are stealing the money. There is no accountability.
-- because this is not our war (although Biden recently adimted to causing it by pushing Putin's NATO button) and Europe should be covering the bulk of the cost rather than us.
You are repeating propaganda. With literally no bases. A large portion of the American aide is being used to resupply our aging munitions, and to build new factories for munitions.
Once again, as is your way, you are taking Biden's words out of context.

Last edited:
You are repeating propaganda. With literally no bases. The American aide is being used to resupply our aging munitions, and to build new factories for munitions.
O ce as is your way you are taking Biden's words out of context.
No, Pat is actually right. One of the main reasons Putin invaded Ukraine IS because of the expansion of NATO.
That's not a conspiracy theory. You've been taught to say that about everything a conservative says, instead of accurate evaluation.

Plus, 90% of conservatives' conspiracies theories turn out to be true; I've learned to pay attention

No, Pat is actually right. One of the main reasons Putin invaded Ukraine IS because of the expansion of NATO.
That's not a conspiracy theory. You've been taught to say that about everything a conservative says, instead of accurate evaluation.

Plus, 90% of conservatives' conspiracies theories turn out to be true; I've learned to pay attention
The source is Rusian.
Conservative propaganda reporting on conservative conspiracy theories. Now that is fair and balanced.

Since the invasion, and hundreds of thousands of dead people, two new countries have partitioned and joined NATO. So Rusian propaganda was self proffetic, it would seem.
We don't expand NATO, threats from Rusia do that.

Last edited:
The source is Rusian.
Conservative propaganda reporting on conservative conspiracy theories. Now that is fair and balanced.
You mean the source is the actual source speaking for themselves? Heaven help us, how terribly unreasonable!
You'd hate to get the information from the actual person who can speak to it, yes! :)

You mean the source is the actual source speaking for themselves? Heaven help us, how terribly unreasonable!
You'd hate to get the information from the actual person who can speak to it, yes! :)
It was manufactured justification on Putin's part. You know that already.

The main reason Putin invaded Ukraine is for the 97 Trillion dollars worth of rare earth metals the country sits on, third largest reserves in the world and the reason he is focusing on the east of the country as that where 67% of ukrains reserves are located. Long established Mining areas.

Note that Putin and his ex chief of staff Prighozin also targeted the largest reserves on the continent of Africa all though not concentrated like Ukraine, he could not just invade africa as it was too far away so used Prighorzin as His private army. Ukraine appeared easy.

These rare earth elements are essential for future technological growth, more important than oil reserves. This is the reason that Xi and Putin talk about a "new world order" it will be based on the Rare Earth Element supply. China has the largest reserves in the world and Russia wanted the second largest.

America has very few reserves, Europe Non.

Ukraine can supply Europe AND America for decades.

Trump would rather get in bed with Putin and shaft Europe.

The western world wanted NAto expansion to protect the reserves in Ukraine, but as usual red tape and "democracy" ensured the response was too slow.

Last edited:
You are repeating propaganda.
Please, educate me. SHOW ME THE ACCOUNTING of how the money was spent. All of those audits are public information and published. I could find any audit. Our own military can't keep track of my money and Ukraine is at war.
We don't expand NATO, threats from Rusia do that.

The reason for NATO's founding after WWII was to protect against Soviet expansion. The move was successful and the USSR collapsed during the Reagan administration. NATO should have been disbanded then and they should have all high-fived each other on their success. They didn't. There was too much military spending on the table and the NeoCons were not giving it up.

Over the years we've had agreements with Russia, to not expand NATO beyond the member countries. NOT treaties, but agreements. Agreements are not voted on by congress. They are hand-shakes and our hand-shake is worthless apparently. Joe was looking for a fight and so decided to start one by pushing NATO to take Ukraine - Ukraine was probably paying him but we don't have the cancelled check yet. NATO did not want to accept Ukraine due to their corruption but Joe kept pushing. Taunting the bear. Pushing until he got his way and Putin invaded. Sure Putin is ultimately the bad guy. He didn't have to invade. But, we also didn't need to push him either. In any event, it is not our country being devastated but we sure have some culpability in starting the fight.

MAGA is more dangerous than Hunter and Jill running the country?:D
Hard to say, but MAGA is certainly determined to take the power of protecting the people and turning it over to the Crown. They want to but the Fox in charge of the chicken coup.

Please, educate me. SHOW ME THE ACCOUNTING of how the money was spent. All of those audits are public information and published. I could find any audit. Our own military can't keep track of my money and Ukraine is at war.

The reason for NATO's founding after WWII was to protect against Soviet expansion. The move was successful and the USSR collapsed during the Reagan administration. NATO should have been disbanded then and they should have all high-fived each other on their success. They didn't. There was too much military spending on the table and the NeoCons were not giving it up.

Over the years we've had agreements with Russia, to not expand NATO beyond the member countries. NOT treaties, but agreements. Agreements are not voted on by congress. They are hand-shakes and our hand-shake is worthless apparently. Joe was looking for a fight and so decided to start one by pushing NATO to take Ukraine - Ukraine was probably paying him but we don't have the cancelled check yet. NATO did not want to accept Ukraine due to their corruption but Joe kept pushing. Taunting the bear. Pushing until he got his way and Putin invaded. Sure Putin is ultimately the bad guy. He didn't have to invade. But, we also didn't need to push him either. In any event, it is not our country being devastated but we sure have some culpability in starting the fight.
Partial Truths as usual.

NATO has another mission, to make it where the US is not the sole provider of security for the world. Obviously, with the existence of NATO right now. Europe would look like 1939 all over again. Putin did what Hitler did, only a unified west (NATO) kept that from happening.

The idea that you think that this is not our war...

When Chinese balloons fly over your country, I call that a national security threat. Under the current admin, they view it as services rendered for all those diamonds ($23M from 2016 to 2017) the Biden's got in one of those shell companies they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom