Breaking News: Trump shot

Let me set you straight. We will joke about it but I'd bet the ranch that none of the conservatives here actually believe that Biden ordered the hit directly. His rhetoric though did have the desired effect. Trump says "march peacefully" and he is accused of causing an insurrection. Biden says Trump is Hitler incarnate but he is not responsible for the assassination attempt. Yet another case of leftist hyprocasy.
Trump came off that stage shouting FIGHT< FIGHT< FIGHT.

now it could be the stress of the situation that caused him to lose control and reveal his innermost desires. But its a continuation of a pattern of rhetoric.

Trigger alert!

1720977482266.png

How about if you volunteer to have someone shoot you and see what you say.

now it could be the stress of the situation that caused him to lose control and reveal his innermost desires. But its a continuation of a pattern of rhetoric.
Another ink blot test for you. What do you think he meant by that? How you answer will likely reveal your true depraved mind.

I was surprised at how Biden's announcement was so fluid and practically Perfect. I was under the impression that his faculty's had declined greatly. Then my conspiracy theory circuits turned on... What if he's been practicing his speech for days, and just modified it slightly because Trump survived?
I think a simpler explanation is that his ability to improvise has been compromised. He can still read.

"I still don't understand the response of Dem officials and liberal pundits.
If Trump is Hitler, who will build concentration camps for his critics and never permit another US election -- all of which they claim -- why would they lament this attack and pray for his recovery?" -Glenn Greenwald

What in the world could be more appropriate than "fight" when you're literally getting SHOT AT ??? I thought it was appropriate. Keep fighting for what's right. I think we are all educated enough to know the various meanings of the word Fight.
But even so, if a man doesn't have the right to say "Fight" when you're literally getting shot with bullets, I can't imagine when you ever would have that right. Maybe if they were coming at him with an army and bombs? Would it be OK then? You read so much into Trump's statements - it's like your imagination is overactive.

And no, I don't think Biden did it or planned it, he's not quite to that point yet. He also has no Clinton-type reputation (where dozens of people in Clinton's inner circle who had become dangerous to them "committed suicide" - roughly 40) - at least not yet.

Biden contents himself with his many times caught on video sniffing girls hair, and banking millions from China for an audience with him while vice president. Hair and money, I think he'll be content with that until he passes on into Glory.

so what's the deal with security at these gatherings? don't they have people at the front gates checking for weapons on peoples' persons? you would think so, wouldn't you?

so what's the deal with security at these gatherings? don't they have people at the front gates checking for weapons on peoples' persons? you would think so, wouldn't you?

He was 150 yards away on the roof of a building not within the primary grounds, but high enough to see the podium. It WAS a lapse by the local authorities to not secure the high spots. Time will tell on the real issues, but among other things, the Secret Service guys were complaining about "low budgets" and asking for more help.

Which will probably lead the conspiracy theorists to suggest that the low budget was controlled by Democrats so that Trump would be at greater risk. I don't actually believe that myself, but I can't wait for someone to put that out there and start a whole new conversation on the vitriol between the two camps.

Biden contents himself with his many times caught on video sniffing girls hair, and banking millions from China for an audience with him while vice president. Hair and money, I think he'll be content with that until he passes on into Glory.
You know it takes away from the value of your opinions when you repeat MAGA conspiracy theories.

You know it takes away from the value of your opinions when you repeat MAGA conspiracy theories.
OR does it take away from the value of your opinions when you refer to something that is proved on many videos already, as a conspiracy theory?

House oversight findings are not conspiracy theories. The money trail does not lie. Shell companies are used by criminals to hide their criminal payment details and transfers.

Back to the main thread:

How hard would it be to have a series of perimeter reconnaissance drones that send live feeds of the perimeter and roof tops to a makeshift command and control. Not hard at all. They could have also positioned temporary recon camera's around the perimeter on poles in strategic locations to again give the best views of blind spots.

How hard would it be to have security on top of each of the three buildings that were just outside the perimeter to protect those area's? Again, not hard to do.

Was there a ladder on the building in question or a tree nearby? Is that not the easiest thing to look for and check before, during and after the event? How did Thomas get on to the roof? That's the biggest security flaw that could have prevented the whole thing from happening to begin with. The perimeter was way too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom