Breaking News: Trump shot

I never have been a big fan of Biden, but i don't agree with fending off criticism about Trump by diverting to Biden. it just makes as more pitiful.
Lessor of two weevils and all.
Yep, you're pretty smart.

I am a sucker for conspiracy theories. This event has me fighting my addiction - but just in case someone wants to discuss:
They allowed him on the roof.
They let him take the shots.
They took him out so he couldn't talk.

I don't necessarily believe this - I mean what kind of idiot agrees to this "job" knowing full well that "they" would HAVE to silence them - but it does intrigue me.

Or you could say Trumps a showman and the whole thing was staged, faked like a wrestling match. Some dems subscribe to that theory.

He was 150 yards away on the roof of a building not within the primary grounds, but high enough to see the podium.
I know I just watched a vidoe on it. I, too, will be looking forward to see what happens regarding the blame and where it is placed after this.

I think they just stink at being able to pre-empt a determined person with a gun and a scope.

When I heard several Republican's say they will try to take him out if all else fails, I thought they were going too far. Well, looks like I was wrong. They will do anything to stop Trump. Disgusting. I wonder what this will do to his poll figures?
Who or what is the "they".

Who or what is the "they".
Only God knows, but likely the young man shooter received his encouragement from the extreme things Democrats have been saying about Trump, such as "put a bullseye on him" - incitement to violence

I think they just stink at being able to pre-empt a determined person with a gun and a scope.
That has always been the case.
Years ago, We were building some robots in our shop. We were attaching digitally controlled motors to all kinds of different movements. I remember thinking how easy it would be to a super bad actor with nothing but a couple of guys and a small machine shop.
It was a scarry thought.

You could use a cell phone for the brains of a very deadly long range stealth weapon. Thank God most people are not deranged.

Only God knows, but likely the young man shooter received his encouragement from the extreme things Democrats have been saying about Trump, such as "put a bullseye on him" - incitement to violence
I wonder if it was the same FBI crew that organized the fake kidnapping of Governor Witmer? Or the FBI guys on the ground on Jan 6th trying to get Trump supporters to storm the Capitol Building.

then the shooter has to be a damn good marksman!
Not really, he could be just firing into the crowd. One of the SS Guys could have cut his ear.
I've been getting new conspiracy inspirations, these last few days, listening to some of the stuff on these forums.

1000007168.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom