Breaking News: Trump shot

I just saw a video of the shooter on top of the roof and you could clearly see an air handler unit next to a substructure not as high as the building. This could have easily been the place that he gained access to the roof. The amount of people milling around that would have surely noticed a guy with a rifle before even getting to the roof though...

You have to skip to the 9:25 mark before the cell video is shown and at around 9:32 mark he zooms in on the area I am describing. All of this could have been prevented with a tiny bit of aerial reconnaissance.

I'm still not sure when the counter sniper fire started. There was three initial slower paced shots, then 5 quick spaced shots, a longer pause and the final shot. According to Trump, that one last shot is the one that took out the shooter. If that is true, that is the saddest security for a president ever to let eight shots off by the shooter. I find this all hard to believe.

House oversight findings are not conspiracy theories. The money trail does not lie. Shell companies are used by criminals to hide their criminal payment details and transfers.

Back to the main thread:
Where is the evidence?

OR does it take away from the value of your opinions when you refer to something that is proved on many videos already, as a conspiracy theory?
show me an AP news report or a C-Span Video. Not some whack jog right wing "news" program.

Where is the evidence?
Your kidding me right. You would have to be born yesterday or living under a rock to not know about the multiple shell companies associated with Biden family sources of assets. The evidence of the Chinese diamond asset transfers was documented going to one of those shell companies from 2016 to 2017. You do a little homework yourself about findings of the house oversight committee on the subject. Stop watching propaganda networks that will never tell the truth.

Where is the evidence?
Bank records????????????????? You only have to look at them. Just get your head out of the place where the sun doesn't shine. the Biden's have been reported MULTIPLE times for suspicious banking activity.

Can you provide any reason why one family needs more than a dozen LLC's, none of which provide a product or a service. All they do is send money to each other after it comes in from offshore. Do NOT mention Trump's name since if you knew anything about how real estate is held, you would know that each property has its own LLC as a way of protecting the other assets from lawsuits against another. Trump's LLC's all conduct legitimate business. They are not shell companies with no assets which are used to simply shuffle money. Just take a gander at some of the material gleaned from Hunter's laptop where he and his uncle (I think) discuss how the shell companies hide the money.

OR - just keep asking for evidence if it makes you feel smart or something. I'm not sure what evidence you would accept since the courts place a lot of credence on banking records. But, you apparently are more discerning. Do you think someone will give you a signed confession? You would probably say it was a forgery.

Like Rachel "Mad" Maddow probably. Why are women with crewcuts so mad all the time!

The shell companies he used are not even in dispute, man. Open your eyes.
Send a link to a reputable source. Why on this earth, would you expect me to take your word for it? That's not personal, its just basic caution.

I read a lot of science, some math, big on engineering ( I have 4 US patents) Interest are robotics and robotic submersibles, wrote an ERP for Chemical Plants, and after all that I still require the things I believe to be peer reviewed.

I'm pretty accomplished, by anyone's standard, maybe not Musk's, but most other people's. And, I still question everything I think I know all the time. If something better comes along changes my perception, than i will modify my perspective accordingly.

So, any Associated Press reports on this? A C-Span video of the testimony to Congress would be nice

Send a link to a reputable source. Why on this earth, would you expect me to take your word for it? That's not personal, its just basic caution.

I read a lot of science, some math, big on engineering ( I have 4 US patents) Interest are robotics and robotic submersibles, wrote an ERP for Chemical Plants, and after all that I still require the things I believe to be peer reviewed.

I'm pretty accomplished, by anyone's standard, maybe not Musk's, but most other people's. And, I still question everything I think I know all the time. If something better comes along changes my perception, than i will modify my perspective accordingly.

So, any Associated Press reports on this? A C-Span video of the testimony to Congress would be nice

Let me guess, you don't consider actual emails from Hunter's laptop to be evidence, I take it?
The laptop is Russian disinformation, right?

Oh, I'm sorry... you prefer the whack-job LEFT wing "news" programs. That clarifies a lot.
I prefer peer review, and multiple perspectives. The "clarification" should come in the form of an epiphany. Not everyone that disagrees with the Far Right narrow view is a supporter of the left.
And, unbridled capitalism is the opposite of freedom, it is the apodeme of slavery and oppression. I'll come back to the concept of winner take all later.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom