On a more positive note...

ColinEssex said:
Neither Ken nor yourself have actually said you disgree with animal cruelty - so one can only assume you agree with it.

Col

I asked for a method of flawed reasoning and you duly gave it.

Well I think it's time to change the name of the thread, don't you Ken? You wouldn't want to trick people now would you? :rolleyes:

Kraj said:
Well I think it's time to change the name of the thread, don't you Ken? You wouldn't want to trick people now would you? :rolleyes:

Beating up a bitter old uk'r is kind'a fun - Isn't fun a positive thingie?

KenHigg said:
Beating up a bitter old uk'r is kind'a fun - Isn't fun a positive thingie?

Indeed I'm wondering why I've been away for so long :D

dan-cat said:
Indeed I'm wondering why I've been away for so long :D

And all you have to do is cut & paste a mushy gung-ho blurb and you can get 'em going in bash us up frenzie :eek: :p :p

Edit - Not as much fun as the cow poop thing but with much less to clean up :) :)

Last edited:
KenHigg said:
And all you have to do is cut & paste a mushy gung-ho blurb and you can get 'em going in bash us up frenzie :eek: :p :p

You could have dug the hole 20ft wide and put up a neon sign and you'd still see them in there next morning. :D

Take note you two that some of us have made the decision to ignore your attempts to annoy us and are playing dumb :D :p

EmmaJane said:
Take note you two that some of us have made the decision to ignore your attempts to annoy us and are playing dumb :D :p

I don't have enough room on my wall for more than 2 trophies :p

dan-cat said:
I don't have enough room on my wall for more than 2 trophies :p

You're assuming that you wouldn't end up on my wall? :p

EmmaJane said:
Your maybe be right but I think Col would put up a better fight :D

It's just not as sporting when they become that predictable :rolleyes: :p

KenHigg said:
It's just not as sporting when they become that predictable :rolleyes: :p

I don't know - watching them fall in over and over again seems to have some timeless appeal.

dan-cat said:
I don't know - watching them fall in over and over again seems to have some timeless appeal.

Yeah.... Kinda like a classic....It's almost like slapstick comedy

EmmaJane said:
Your maybe be right but I think Col would put up a better fight :D

I heard the female of the British species is more dominant :eek:

dan-cat said:
Kinda like a fart joke...:p

I knew we could make some progress in this thread if we just held in there until Col's home time... :D

(I know it's hard to believe but I'm not going to do a fart / Col thingie...:o )

dan-cat said:

ok....

Speaking of farts, where's Rich? Out getting a snoot full for his second wind of the day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom