The Thrill is Gone (1 Viewer)

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 04:55
Rich said:
You can have two slices and if anyone else wants a slice, tough, what's left is mine!:mad: :D

Ahh, thank you. However I probably should have asked what it was first. :confused: before I asked for some. ;)

So how old you are then? :eek: ;)

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
Nah, his memory's gone, probably 90 ish:eek:

Yeah, my wits are still growing. I am only 30!! So I apparently have a long way to go, to catch up with you guys. :D :p

R

Rich

selenau837 said:
Ahh, thank you. However I probably should have asked what it was first. :confused: before I asked for some. ;)

So how old you are then?

it's in the profile :)

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:

looks Good. *rubbing tummy*

Thought we established you were not 21. My bad, guess I fell for the urban legend known as Rich's age. :eek: You must really be 21. HA!

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:

Lies, lies and more lies.
I just pop in occasionally when the lies get so bad I can hear them vibrating the DSL cables.

selenau837

Local time
jsanders said:
I just pop in occasionally when the lies get so bad I can hear them vibrating the DSL cables.

DSL..DSL...*Sighs* I only have dialup!!

R

Rich

jsanders said:
I suppose you want me to post a pic of the crumbs to prove its existence, just 'cause you guys don't know how to celebrate Christmas :rolleyes:

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
I suppose you want me to post a pic of the crumbs to prove its existence, just 'cause you guys don't know how to celebrate Christmas :rolleyes:
I was referring to your age.

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:55
selenau837 said:
You guys keep making jokes through out the forum about his age. How old is he exactly. Shall we take 21 and double it, or even triple it. :eek: :D
Well, he's as liberal as a 25 year-old, as set in his ways as a 70 year-old, and as sure of his infallibility as a 10 year-old. I'm stumped!

And for the record, if memory serves Rich has helped even me out on Access issues from time to time.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Kraj said:
if memory serves Rich has helped even me out on Access issues
even you???? gosh!!!! you mean you asked for help?:p ;) :D

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Are the United States still United? we've heard about each state doing its own thing (like death penalty, gun laws etc) - they all have different laws it seems:confused:

So is the United States 50 little countries linked by one language? (a derivation of the Queens English);) :D

What's the point of the senate and the White House (whoever is in it) if every state does its own thing? why bother with it?

Col

R

Rich

ColinEssex said:
What's the point of the senate and the White House (whoever is in it) if every state does its own thing? why bother with it?

Col
Somebody's got to lead them to war:rolleyes: in this case it's a puppet;)

skea

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:55
ColinEssex said:
even you???? gosh!!!! you mean you asked for help?:p ;) :D

Col
Better to be as honest as him than to be hypocritic.Some of us here keep changing usernames and approaches when they need help in access.
I stand rebuke,if there is no member here who hasn't sought for any access help.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
skea said:
Better to be as honest as him than to be hypocritic.
I was referring to the fact that in that statement, Kraj gives the impression that it is very rare for him to ask for help as he seldom needs it.:rolleyes: and yet Rich will still help out if he can.

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Rich said:
Somebody's got to lead them to war:rolleyes: in this case it's a puppet;)
exactly, maybe it would be better for the 50 seperate countries within the USA to vote democratically about going to war etc. It may be that they prefer to spend their money on the people, public services, roads, more streetlights, policing, hospitals that treat patients and not ask how you'll pay first.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom