When does the winning srart? (2 Viewers)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 02:01
I agree.

Not to sound too much like those tiresome celebrities who always threaten to leave the US, but if the Democrats win the presidency in 2024 I'm going to be sorely disappointed. Not because Trump is so great, but because his policies are the common sense policies we need to even make America average again, and possibly great.

My record backs me up - I've researched the possibility of living abroad for a year or two and working remotely several times, most recently it's not working out b/c my employer's client contracts preclude anyone from accessing confidential data outside the US. :(
If not for that, I'd have been on the shores of Costa Rica a long time ago.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
@jpl458 I know it's easy to hate on the 'grammar police' or whatever, so I'll try to be minimal and gentle here, but the posts you make with a spelling error literally every 2nd word are a bit annoying to read. I'd rather focus on the substance but it's harder, please use a spell checker or something

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:01
Yes she did, that is a fact, and she accepted it. She won the popular vote but not the electoral college vote.
But she didn't win. Because the Constitution tells us how to determine the winner. If she had won, she would have been sitting in the WH instead of DJT. Yet she persists to this day in saying that Trump and/or the Russians cheated and she actually won. And because she lost the Electoral vote, Democrats want to get rid of the Electoral College because in close races, at this stage in our political distribution, the EC favors Republicans. If Democrats want to spread out and move to fly over country, the balance could turn to favor them in a very close race. But, the Dems prefer to be close to each other so they can be in an echo chamber.

Why do you think the left is so hell-bent on importing illegal aliens? Because they know they can't win in a contest to add an amendment to the Constitution to change the way Presidents are elected so they are importing new voters. I would ask though, why if their ideas are so good for the country do they have to pay stupid people to vote for them? Shouldn't their ideas win on the merits? They should but they don't so the Dems rely on promises of "free stuff" to get votes.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Another bad day for Jack Smith, yesterday was another bad day for Fani. Is that considered winning? 🤔

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Another bad day for Jack Smith, yesterday was another bad day for Fani. Is that considered winning? 🤔
I'll bet Fani would have really liked Martin Luther King.

If you know, you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom