Harris/Walz Ticket

Not really. There were a few current articles mocking trump for thinking this was some new idea and that he was being copied by Kamala.
Why do you think he thought it was an idea no one had ever had? And he clearly was copied by Kamala, given the short time span and the identical context, and given she'd opposed the very thing in the past

Why do you think he thought it was an idea no one had ever had? And he clearly was copied by Kamala, given the short time span and the identical context, and given she'd opposed the very thing in the past

“This was a TRUMP idea - She has no ideas, she can only steal from me,” the former president claimed in one post.

It's a horrible idea anyway and probably won't go anywhere.

It WAS a Trump idea. Trump taking a very old suggestion and rekindling it is nothing like Kamala copying that 2 weeks later.

Yeah I don't really personally see the justification for it. But, just like micro regulating how businesses IVR menus work, (Biden's latest idea), it def sounds good in a campaign, if you want the government to regulate every detail of every second of life.

It's a horrible idea anyway and probably won't go anywhere.
One very interesting point regarding the idea.

The media pans Trump's plan because of its cost. However, they laud Harris' plan because it helps the poor. The plans are not different. Both promise to stop taxing tips. Talk about hyprocasy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sadly, the progressives are too blinded by TDS to notice. Also, voters of both parties don't seem to know that neither candidate can promise any such thing. The President doesn't write law (except for Obama and now Biden is trying to permanently enshrine his executive orders so Trump can't cancel them if he is elected). Congress writes law - unless of course they don't want to. The illegal immigration problem is just one example. The high cost of healthcare is another.

The New York Times hated Trump's war on tips because it would cost the taxpayers billions of dollars. But The New York Times loves Kamala's "New Idea" War on Tips because it's very progressive and original. 😁

More chicanery from the Harris/Walz campaign
Spokespeople from the affected companies like CNN, USA Today and NPR — all of which have published flattering content about Harris in recent weeks — said they had no idea the companies were tied up in the campaign.
I noticed that some pundits referred to this strategy as informing the public with "enhanced content". Seems that this would actually qualify as the Democrat's favorite term of "disinformation".

1723657128551.jpeg

It's a shame at your age you still can't do it yourself.
I can and do. The difference is the sites you go to that claim to be fact checkers are so biased that they never identify lies told by people they like. And they identify truths told by Trump as lies. Sometimes they correct their flagrant error but not always. Why do they not call out Biden every time he lies about Trump's speech from Charlottesville? The speech is there to listen to if you really want to check facts but they don't actually want to check facts. Their objective is Orange man bad, everybody else gets a free pass.

The Babylon Bee is supposed to be humorous parody, but once again it seems they are mistakenly publishing real news.

More chicanery from the Harris/Walz campaign

I noticed that some pundits referred to this strategy as informing the public with "enhanced content". Seems that this would actually qualify as the Democrat's favorite term of "disinformation".
THAT'S AMAZING! I should expect it by now, but I literally cannot believe it. They actually altered headlines in their ads - if anything seems to come close to illegal, that should...my gosh that's desperate.

I was listening to her talk the other day and my head started hurting. The shrill voice but going inexplicably high and low in a weird, unnatural manner and the pauses ill timed, the words being just generic filler words and so unpersuasive. But , ya know, she's black, so..

THAT'S AMAZING! I should expect it by now, but I literally cannot believe it. They actually altered headlines in their ads - if anything seems to come close to illegal, that should...my gosh that's desperate.
before you get your panties all twisted

Well okay, if the reporter says it wasn't wrong, then I guess it wasn't. 😜

Now she's proposing government price controls across many goods - I didn't even believe it until I saw the video, it's true.
Of course the idea that Democrats want something like communism is just a conspiracy theory, right?? 😜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom