Breaking News: Trump shot

some suggestions from the UK
Image20240715204928.jpg
Image20240715204943.jpg
Image20240715204950.jpg

Not sure how many of you are aware of this or not, but there is a modern day prophet by the name of Brandon Biggs who outlined amazing details about Trumps assassination attempt in one of his visions in the following interview, and it's pretty darn accurate. This was a full 4 months before it actually happened. I set the time to be at the area where he gives the full prophetic vision, so you can hear it for yourself what he said. There were many witnesses that seen this in Realtime when it was broadcasted live.

Didn't the Simpsons predict it too. But seriously anyone with a brain stem saw it coming.

Not sure how many of you are aware of this or not, but there is a modern day prophet by the name of Brandon Biggs who outlined amazing details about Trumps assassination attempt in one of his visions in the following interview, and it's pretty darn accurate. This was a full 4 months before it actually happened.
Maybe the FBI will be paying him a visit soon.

I just listened to some of it. It is a bit spooky when he says it hit his ear. But here is my rational side coming out...

You can get 1,000 "prophets", all saying whacky things. Eventually, due to the law of large numbers, you will get something that one of them says that is accurate or close. In this instance, all the other prophets are forgotten and the lottery style prophet hit bullseye, to use a Biden term. He then predicts a whole load of other stuff that never happens.

I just listened to some of it. It is a bit spooky when he says it hit his ear. But here is my rational side coming out...

You can get 1,000 "prophets", all saying whacky things. Eventually, due to the law of large numbers, you will get something that one of them says that is accurate or close. In this instance, all the other prophets are forgotten and the lottery style prophet hit bullseye, to use a Biden term. He then predicts a whole load of other stuff that never happens.
Not to mention this would be probably the 2nd most common assassination attempt style. right after walk up with a gun and shoot.

In the sense that he is a high level threat, of course. But this guy accurately depicted how it would happen including the right ear. So no, I don't think anyone else seen that coming.

That's pretty amazing. You can have all kinds of prophets prophesying all kinds of things, but the "large numbers" are nowhere near large enough to diminish the amazing truth of the prophecy. Possibly if you had trillions and trillions of prophecies that could somehow combine every combination of acts or inactions to or by a person or people - possibly one might come true by chance. But this situation is nowhere near that. and is amazing @Mike Krailo

He is leaping off the cliff of prophecies with the economic melt down he sees coming at the beginning of Trumps next term in office. By the time it happens, it will be too late to rationalize anything. You might just miss the boat. I have been watching Brandon for a while now, he isn't a preacher making lot's of money from his congregation from church donations although he does accept donations, he's a humble soul that just has visions that he shares on YT. I knew instantly, the first time I heard him speak that he had a genuine quality about him, but didn't take his visions seriously until now. I'll have to go back and look at some of his older stuff to verify, but I'm sure he got some stuff wrong too. Either way, his visions are pretty detailed with imagery that is specific enough to get the point of the vision across to us all.

As far as the one's who got things drastically wrong:
According to the Bible, particularly in the book of Matthew (Matthew 24:11-13, 24-27) and other passages (Matthew 7:15, 1 John 4:1), there will be many false prophets who will arise and deceive many people. These false prophets will:
  • Come in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly be ravenous wolves (Matthew 7:15)
  • Pretend to be Christ or prophets, performing signs and wonders to deceive (Matthew 24:24)
  • Spread false teachings and lies, causing many to believe them
  • Be characterized by lawlessness and a lack of love for others (Matthew 24:12)
  • Be a sign of the end times, preceding the return of Jesus Christ
The Bible warns believers to be cautious and discerning, recognizing false prophets by their fruits (Matthew 7:16) and not every spirit, but trying them to see if they are of God (1 John 4:1). Ultimately, only those who endure to the end and remain faithful will be saved (Matthew 24:13).

A vision that specific is mind blowing. I think his vision about a market correction is happening sooner than he thought. My IRA has lost enough money in the last two days to make me ill.

Not sure how many of you are aware of this or not, but there is a modern day prophet by the name of Brandon Biggs who outlined amazing details about Trumps assassination attempt in one of his visions in the following interview, and it's pretty darn accurate. This was a full 4 months before it actually happened. I set the time to be at the area where he gives the full prophetic vision, so you can hear it for yourself what he said. There were many witnesses that seen this in Realtime when it was broadcasted live.

I'e never heard more bullsh*t in my lifetime. LOL.

It's a good thing I can't foretell the future; I'd most likely fall to the temptation to make $ out of it. God knows what we cannot handle.

A bit of history:
As an experienced hunter and anatomist, Roosevelt correctly concluded that since he was not coughing blood, the bullet had not reached his lung; he declined suggestions to go to the hospital immediately. Instead, he delivered his scheduled speech. His opening comments to the gathered crowd were, "Friends, I shall ask you to be as quiet as possible. I don't know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot—but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose." (emphasis added).
Politicians today, would never shrug-off, such an event even if they were not hurt. Starting (circa) 1960, the president evolved from being a citizen occupying an elected office to now being designated a "special" person that has to be over-protected. Hence the term imperial presidency and Trump getting smothered by the Secret Service agents and forcibly being removed from the campaign stop.

In response to Trump getting shot, Biden made a brief (dishonest) speech for unity and that violence should not be tolerated. Though, I did not hear the speech, resulting commentary disclosed that this speech was highly political and therefore divisive. The examples of violence cited by Biden concerned right wing "violence" that ignored the violence committed by those on the left. Biden was also oblivious to his own rabid demonizing of Trump as being an existential threat to democracy which incites the likes of Crooks to take violent action to protect democracy. Biden fomented violence against Republicans.

My IRA has lost enough money in the last two days to make me ill.
Maybe your investments should be reviewed. The S&P is up nearly 34% from the low at the end of October last year and fallen from the high by less than 3% over the last 3 days.

So you are saying a high profile political leader getting clipped in the right ear is common? Name just one other such event ever.
Of course not. But common is relative. Lucky guesses are lucky guesses. Just like the lottery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom